CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
It's insexity with better art and better content. I like it!
I think I've found some bugs thought. Like stuck in a dialog, load a game and then I couldnt go home or work... Are devs aware of these?

Ech

Apr 29, 2017
My biggest gripe I had with My Little Angel was that it wasn't a sandbox, and you couldn't really enjoy the girl being corrupted. From the demo, it looks like that has been fixed in this next game. I look forward to it.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It's insexity with better art and better content. I like it!
I think I've found some bugs thought. Like stuck in a dialog, load a game and then I couldnt go home or work... Are devs aware of these?
Hello. Working on fixing all reported bugs right now. Can you clarify what dialogue and what happens in the game, why can't you go to work / home?

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Encountered a lot of bugs...
  • When told to press J for the journal, I was presented with the journal in Russian.
  • Sitting on the couch at home while naked caused MC to instantly get into comfy clothes (and instantly naked again getting up).
  • All popup hints in the top-left corner (such as when trying to leave the house dressed improperly) were invisible/nonexistent.
  • The wall at the end of the large office renders on top of the MC.
  • The boss blowjob scene is completely broken. I was able to keep speaking to the boss and leave the room (MC being invisible) while a non-moving sprite rendered on top of everything.
  • I finally got stuck in a dialogue loop with the office worker in the pink shirt (ps. the hover text indicated I was pressing E to talk to Jane, but spoke to the guy instead).
Movement speed is extremely slow, even running feels like a crawl (20-30 minutes pass just getting from the elevator to MC's desk).

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
How to play it? At the start, the girl cannot come to the bear, the game hangs completely.
Ah, it's a fu**ing unity engine. You just have to wait.

Last edited:

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
  • The food store is broken for me. Often won't even start the dialogue, often it will present empty menu for shopping, needing to save/reload.
  • Save games: It's hard to actually tell when the save was made - it shows your PC's date. After getting 21 saves, it seems to have stopped making. Will need to check for exact steps to reproduce.
  • when working out - sometimes the characters gets in an infinite loop. I spam "e" to exit, but when it finally responds - it immediately gets on the machine again.

Oops, I posted :X

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I got stuck in the mastrubation scene in the shower. While pressing z x and c the bar kept going down randomly and I couldn't leave with e.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
In english version there is A LOT of russian language, the "simple to do list" is in russian for me or the tips in top left. Unfortunate i dont know russian enough to play this ;d

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm trapped in this dialogue :/
fixed

Encountered a lot of bugs...
  • When told to press J for the journal, I was presented with the journal in Russian.
  • All popup hints in the top-left corner (such as when trying to leave the house dressed improperly) were invisible/nonexistent.
  • I finally got stuck in a dialogue loop with the office worker in the pink shirt (ps. the hover text indicated I was pressing E to talk to Jane, but spoke to the guy instead).
fixed

I got stuck in the mastrubation scene in the shower. While pressing z x and c the bar kept going down randomly and I couldn't leave with e.
Animations take away the excitement if you press them too often. Using any animation increases the "novelty" of the other two.

• The food store is broken for me. Often won't even start the dialogue, often it will present empty menu for shopping, needing to save/reload.

• when working out - sometimes the characters gets in an infinite loop. I spam "e" to exit, but when it finally responds - it immediately gets on the machine again.
fixed

Thanks to everyone who has reported an error, I think that'll fix everything else today.

Reactions: me130 and Calyps0

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Started a new game after being defeated by the biker on the first day to see if I could actually beat him. Think saves are accumulative or something. Onces I woke up, I was already in pajamas instead of naked like in the first save, had $95 ($50 from the start of last save, -$5 from taking bus to work, and $50 for finishing the day of work), and once I got to work, It was stuck in a conundrum of being unable to start work cuz it was apparently time to leave at 7:15am, but being unable to leave work because I haven't started work.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Started a new game after being defeated by the biker on the first day to see if I could actually beat him. Think saves are accumulative or something. Onces I woke up, I was already in pajamas instead of naked like in the first save, had $95 ($50 from the start of last save, -$5 from taking bus to work, and $50 for finishing the day of work), and once I got to work, It was stuck in a conundrum of being unable to start work cuz it was apparently time to leave at 7:15am, but being unable to leave work because I haven't started work.
Hello, that problem was fixed. To continue try to use build from updated link. Load save not at the work and just skip the day(wait button).

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
  • had few infinite movement loop - probably pathing issue, when doing long route (from one end of town to the other) - sometimes the char enters pathing loop - going up, then down, up, down... nothing helps - neither waiting, changing to superhero/regular mode. Only client restart
  • sometimes gets stuck in battle. Last time it happened against two opponents, when I killed the first. Game is responding (switching windowed/fullscreen), but neither of the controlls work
  • got stuck in work - when I sit on the desk - it says I need to go home (8AM). When I go to elevators - it says I need to work.

Reactions: Serg1313

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Can't get past the door after transforming, the game just breaks/corrupts itself and stop working. : (
That said, from what I could see up to the error, the art is really nice and I dig it.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes