NightAce38

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 355486

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
Release Date: 2019-07-26
Developer: Feodosiy: - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

View attachment 355492 View attachment 355495 View attachment 355496 View attachment 355502 View attachment 355503 View attachment 355505 View attachment 355508 View attachment 355513
1+

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a easy cheat engine for this unity game,because I am not good at cheat engine because the values are different

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Downloaded the new version (0.2.2), and I still get stuck in the office the first week after the Biker attack. I go back to the office on Monday, make her work at the reception desk once (so the time goes to 14:00), then go "work" in the Boss' office, and then go work another time at the reception desk, after which the time goes to 17:00, and it says the work day is over and I got $50. After this, however, whenever I try to work it says "I need to go home", and when I get to the elevator it says "I can't leave in the middle of a work day".

sssss2

Jan 11, 2019
Downloaded the new version (0.2.2), and I still get stuck in the office the first week after the Biker attack. I go back to the office on Monday, make her work at the reception desk once (so the time goes to 14:00), then go "work" in the Boss' office, and then go work another time at the reception desk, after which the time goes to 17:00, and it says the work day is over and I got $50. After this, however, whenever I try to work it says "I need to go home", and when I get to the elevator it says "I can't leave in the middle of a work day".
same

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Same. At least now it's the second time she can work.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
good demo, needs some improvements.

some comments:

i always takes the same time/money/fatigue to move in the city, no matter the distance, even if you re-enter a building you just left.

fatigue should be displayed on the hud

my volume keeps resetting to maximum.

i have the stuck in the office problem described above.

there's still occasional russian text (for example when leaving the bedroom without getting dressed)

there should be a separate download for the russian and english version. nobody wants to download both

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Same. At least now it's the second time she can work.
Downloaded the new version (0.2.2), and I still get stuck in the office the first week after the Biker attack.
good demo, needs some improvements.
i have the stuck in the office problem described above.
Ouch :eek: Looks like i just forgot to make these changes in English version... Updated :cry:

:sneaky: pls add changelog! (y)
fixes

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes