smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Looks great but just to be clear their really isn't a game here yet. The one handed sex mini game is a cute idea though.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hello, I checked it and can not repeat this problem to fix it. If downloading current version does not help, then could you send me your savefile(appda/locallow/Feodosiy/Sluterella/game.fun)?
Here a save moved extra to the gym so you can try it out immediately.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Here a save moved extra to the gym so you can try it out immediately.
Checked... and it's works for me :( I have some suspicion that you are confusing stamina and agility...because your stamina is 10 :rolleyes: Agility can be increased only on punching bag at the right side of the gym.

If I misunderstood you and this explanation did not help, then I specifically pumped this skill up to 6 specifically for you on your save

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting one. Dev is clearly one of the best when it comes to drawing and way above average when it comes to programming. Game is really interesting mechanically and obviously top-notch when it comes to graphic quality. Sadly slutty protag kills all my excitement and it's a bit too restricted when it comes to choices. Summertime Saga-like game with virgin protag drawn with such a skill would be a blast. Seems like it's not really aimed at me but I wish the best for dev and hope for his next production being more in my taste.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Error when I load the v0.2.2
I cannot even open the game :(

I've included the log file output inside the spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

psikyo

Aug 29, 2017
Cant "take bath" at the start of the game. am i missing something?. Idk if it is a bug or just me. When i press "E" at the bath, she gets naked and nothing happens. Then, when i go to the door, a message appears saying "i need to shower"

Reactions: Hankaizo

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
The art style and ideia are great, and extra points for female mc. However the controls are awful, I not a fan of using the keyboard keys to play thoses games, but that my opinion, but using the mouse and the keys are extra awful and the "mini-game" on the h-scenes are just stupid. Don't get me wrong, but in thoses games the h-scenes are the rewards and I believe that the player wants to pay attention to it, if u know what I mean. And last, I just hope it doesnt end like my little angel.

Hankaizo

Jun 30, 2017
Cant "take bath" at the start of the game. am i missing something?. Idk if it is a bug or just me. When i press "E" at the bath, she gets naked and nothing happens. Then, when i go to the door, a message appears saying "i need to shower"
having the same problem

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Checked... and it's works for me :( I have some suspicion that you are confusing stamina and agility...because your stamina is 10 :rolleyes: Agility can be increased only on punching bag at the right side of the gym.

If I misunderstood you and this explanation did not help, then I specifically pumped this skill up to 6 specifically for you on your save
I checked it again the Game have problems when another Game or programm run so he work not correct anymore. For example World of Tanks when this is running Sluterella don´t work correct.

When it is not running it runs correct.

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a guide for this game? Because I lost to the biker, got my Strength up to six, met the Doctor, but everytime I try to go to work to get more money, I can't, and I get stuck there with my going to the elevator saying I can't leave in the middle of the work day, or me going back to the desk just for it to say that It's the end of the work day. So I can't leave the building or make money. I honestly don't know what to do after this point...

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes