smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a guide for this game? Because I lost to the biker, got my Strength up to six, met the Doctor, but everytime I try to go to work to get more money, I can't, and I get stuck there with my going to the elevator saying I can't leave in the middle of the work day, or me going back to the desk just for it to say that It's the end of the work day. So I can't leave the building or make money. I honestly don't know what to do after this point...
Did you try going into the bosses office and doing the tasks their?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
View attachment 358746

This is what it shows for me
Same here. Maybe resolution issues. Im running it on a netbook.
Hello!
Yes you are right. This is a resolution error. The game is made for the aspect ratio of 16: 9 (1920: 1080, 1280: 720 / or any other 16: 9). In addition, the game does not provide the opportunity to put a different relative sides, how did you do it? o_O
Try to use windowed mode with a 16: 9 aspect ratio.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I fought the bandit 1 time... and then no more bandits show up. I bought new moves, but nothing happens, no more evil people to fight. Where should I search for them or how to make them appear again?

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I fought the bandit 1 time... and then no more bandits show up. I bought new moves, but nothing happens, no more evil people to fight. Where should I search for them or how to make them appear again?
During the night press that rack image below sluterella they should show up then.

Apr 7, 2018
Nice one. This game has potential. Most obvious thing to fix should be the fights, its too long now and it can get boring very fast. Waiting for some more content.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Finally played through this demo version. First impressions are good, like the main character and the story seems interesting. Some things need to be translated, and the translations a bit meh at points but nothing overly bad I felt. Combat was good and interesting, like'd how it's handled in a Slay the Spire manner, definitely a cool idea to borrow. Sex scenes are honestly the part I feel needs the most work. Kinda sucks to have to mash between the keys only to then have to stop once I've maxed the bar out to click the finish button, which also stops the animations if I stop spamming the keys. Best idea for this would probably be to have to just press the button once to get the animations going, then have to switch between them as the hearts drop, instead of spamming it, but that's just one suggestion. Also some kind of small tutorial telling you how it works would definitely help. Finally, only other problem is movement. Holding shift to move faster side to side works fine, but you can't move up or down while holding shift, I found anyway, which is kinda annoying. Overall though, really looking forward to this game. Also, hope the ending's don't turn out as... depressing as some of the one's in My Little Angel did.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes