twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Looking at the previous comments, the "I can't leave during the work day" was fixed yesterday but I downloaded the game today and I have this issue too. Work is over but the game doesn't let me leave. I started a new game and it's still there.
EDIT:I tried the russian version and that version doesn't have the issue. Unfortunately, I do not speak russian.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
EDIT:I tried the russian version and that version doesn't have the issue. Unfortunately, I do not speak russian.
Yes, i wrote about it, just forgot to make these changes in English version and reuploaded it :cry:. Now it's working. Try to redownload :D

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Biker scene? how do you trigger it?
Follow the game. See the intro, then take bath, eat, go to work, talk to the boss, sit on the desk once (time will to to 14:00) then talk to boss, work in his office, then back to your desk, then a cutscene will pop up, now she will be heroine, go out, and you will see a (!) in the map. Go and here you are.

oonly BJ with boss?
It's Ver 0.2.2 mate. Be patient, such a game will take time. And this dev is working on it, trust me.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Follow the game. See the intro, then take bath, eat, go to work, talk to the boss, sit on the desk once (time will to to 14:00) then talk to boss, work in his office, then back to your desk, then a cutscene will pop up, now she will be heroine, go out, and you will see a (!) in the map. Go and here you are.
Worth noting is that you have to lose against the biker to get the scene, but it is pretty hard to not lose against him.

Interestingly, the first time I played this game (in 0.1), I ended up defeating the biker on my first try (though it is hard as shit and on a future attempt I realized I had just gotten a bit lucky with my hits and his misses etc), so I ended up loading an earlier save and letting myself be defeated by the biker (which I do pretty often in these kinds of games, 'cause getting defeated often leads to scenes). I had no idea there was even supposed to be a scene, but it worked.

The biker scene is kind of meh though, in my opinion, and not because the biker is hairy and ugly (which is kind of whatever), but because you can't really even see anything with the angle it's from.

are sex scenes animated?
Yes, they are. All sex (and masturbation) scenes use the ZXC mechanic, and animate according to key presses (with Z, X and C all having slightly different animations).

Reactions: Hazarrd

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Worth noting is that you have to lose against the biker to get the scene, but it is pretty hard to not lose against him.

Interestingly, the first time I played this game (in 0.1), I ended up defeating the biker on my first try (though it is hard as shit and on a future attempt I realized I had just gotten a bit lucky with my hits and his misses etc), so I ended up loading an earlier save and letting myself be defeated by the biker (which I do pretty often in these kinds of games, 'cause getting defeated often leads to scenes). I had no idea there was even supposed to be a scene, but it worked.

The biker scene is kind of meh though, in my opinion, and not because the biker is hairy and ugly (which is kind of whatever), but because you can't really even see anything with the angle it's from.
Actually I think it's easy to beat him, just takes time. I will lose now cause of the scene you mentioned xD Didn't know there was one. Ty for the info mate!

Reactions: Illustrivity
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes