Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
At the work place, trying to work gives the pop-up that says "I should go home", and going to the elevator says "I can't leave during the work day" or whatever, so the character is essentially just stuck doing nothing.

Reactions: Sexmain

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
At the work place, trying to work gives the pop-up that says "I should go home", and going to the elevator says "I can't leave during the work day" or whatever, so the character is essentially just stuck doing nothing.
Same here.
Starting a new game or loading an old save file does not fix this issue.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hi, where is the save locate ?
Thanks for the upload game
The game bugs out everytime I fight 2 guys and after I kill one it freezes.
oof o_O Thanks for reports! Fixed. Main post and links was updated (y)

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
MLA turned out very, very good, but it took too much time... I hope this will be faster

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Female protagonist? Fuck yeah!!! The artwork looks gorgeous and I am gonna check this out. Wish me luck....

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Theodosius
Can't reply to your PM, it asks me for a inexistent captcha... Here is the reply instead:
I played the eng version, after getting out of the storage room (transformed), when I use the exit door, the game tries to load but it corrupts itself with green and other colors squares (like when a gpu goes bad) and the game crashes.
To be sure it was not my gpu (oof) I tested other games and its working properly.
I can try taking a SS or if there is any log I can attach it for you.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
currently doesnt offer much, but looks decent for what it is right now. really curious to see where this game will be in 1 year

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
How do you know what to press when when getting rammed from behind? ZXC are the keys, but I can't seem to get anywhere with them. Are the displayed hearts an indicator of which key to press?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
How do you know what to press when when getting rammed from behind? ZXC are the keys, but I can't seem to get anywhere with them. Are the displayed hearts an indicator of which key to press?
I managed to progress by just pressing ZXC repeatedly in succession.

azitrax

Jan 21, 2019
ok, is there any way to increase depravity?
Also, how do you get to the biker sex scene?

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
There's a traversal problem on the map. You can get stuck going up and down the road above the park to the left and never reach your enemy. Target was to the right of the bar.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
English Version bug 0.2.1

For me it is not possible to get Agility 6. You see the pic that you normal get +1 point. And when you look in the journal you have 5 and get no point.

Only Strength works (have now 7).

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
fixed

fixed

Animations take away the excitement if you press them too often. Using any animation increases the "novelty" of the other two.

fixed

Thanks to everyone who has reported an error, I think that'll fix everything else today.
Love the artwork of this game...and your responses! Clearly you have a fantastic vision for this game and how the story plays out. Beyond that you really want to control how the player experiences it which is cool to see that passion. I'd love to try this if you'd be so kind as to post a mac link!
TYVM

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes