steelygopher

Mar 26, 2018
They just released Bunker 69, the other game they were working on. It says on their Patreon page that the newest release of this game will be out soon. Hopefully in a couple of days! Sounds like there's a decent bit of content in this next one.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hello! Yesterday we published a little cross project with xxxMenshxx :eek: We would be glad if you bought it and left a good review on Steam ;)

Reactions: WVXIOLy

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Hello! Yesterday we published a little cross project with xxxMenshxx :eek: We would be glad if you bought it and left a good review on Steam ;)

Will we be able to purchase elsewhere besides steam? Also damn that's a great price

azitrax

Jan 21, 2019
just alternate between them, pressing any one of them causes its effectiveness to decrease, so after x stops moving the bar, switch to one of the other two and et cetera.

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
Apparently an update was released today but its only on Steam? Not sure if we can download it anywhere or even what has been added/changed. He just announced the update on his patreon (public)
I think the game is the bunker whatever, this one feels like a side project

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Oof, I didn’t want to post any updates here before the release of the finished demo for Steam... But I do not want to create a feeling of complete silence and abandonment of the project, I will say that an update was released last month and we will try to do one more this month (or next, if we do not have time).

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes