Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
No SFX on the H scenes. The first battle is unwinnable, with a grand total of two types of cards. The fights look grindy as hell. So much for this being a card battler with strategy involved.

Good visuals, but what's the point without the sound?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
No SFX on the H scenes. The first battle is unwinnable, with a grand total of two types of cards. The fights look grindy as hell. So much for this being a card battler with strategy involved.

Good visuals, but what's the point without the sound?
If you think the fight scenes are grindy get ready for the main gameplay.:)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, the game is grindy AF, and not just the fights.

Been a while, so I don't remember if the first fight was one of them, but there are fights you're meant to lose as part of the story, but the game doesn't tell you that beforehand.

klimk

Mar 23, 2020
They are just preparing the transition for their new project, the game is going to be released. They don't want to lose all their income before the next project is on track. Don't worry

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Unplayable without a skip button. You can only watch some animations a few hundred times before you get sick of them.
I wouldn't say unplayable, some of the scenes (mainly the boss encounters) have been some of the best adult scenes I've played for a while....
But yeah, getting there is so grindy, I absolutely agree that the little animations need a skip option.

Not sure why the dev decided on "hold the button until the bar fills" - I thought that died off with the "Meet n' fuck" series - because it somehow takes forever and still makes the "middle speed" animations play really fast before you can enjoy them.

Oh well, the game should be complete soon, maybe some modders can have a go fixing it.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes