AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
Playtesting v95.5

Is the game supposed to never reward the player money for combat? It always says 0$ earned after every fight... :/ Is this a bug still?
I'm still getting fame at least and that shows, but how am I supposed to make up for all those bus/ cab rides at night if combat won't reward money for enemies defeated?

More importantly, is there a fix/ workaround for this?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks,but how to discredit sluterella?i have tried to find a fan,but after several days,nothing happened.I have already talked to sluterella
Did you go to the city? When you play as Ambal you need to talk to his staff, visit Sluterella, and then go to the city map to do missions.

zyjun07

May 21, 2024
Did you go to the city? When you play as Ambal you need to talk to his staff, visit Sluterella, and then go to the city map to do missions.
I don't know what you mean?I can't do mission in the city night.Maybe using the save of the 0.72 caused this problem.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't know what you mean?I can't do mission in the city night.Maybe using the save of the 0.72 caused this problem.
Don't know, maybe wait until the Ambal stuff is complete with the next drop if you are having this much trouble.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hello guys , I'm stuck at circus scene while doing hero raid , how can i solve this ? I'm playing on android.
I think I hit something like this, and either had to click on the screen to go back, or press enter. There might have been a time or two where I had to reload.

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes