Kvidhrj

Jul 3, 2022
Can anyone help me.... whenever I use my attacks her arousal gets increased due to scientists drug ..now how do I manage to defeat the drug lord?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can anyone help me.... whenever I use my attacks her arousal gets increased due to scientists drug ..now how do I manage to defeat the drug lord?
Use the attack cards that use arousal so it will go down.

With the drug lord, the female cartel boss, you have to use range attacks and only the butt attack works on her.

Reactions: Ale 22

lillocoskittle

Nov 15, 2020
Keep going around and talking to everyone in the office, including the boss, before, in the middle, and at the end of the day. Eventually you'll find out about floor 111, and that will be a mission at night during the raid.
Did my game bugged out? I'm stuck from reaching level 9 and I don't have sex scene 3 with boss + no room 111. I got a dialogue talking with boss about going to upper floors but nothing happen after that.

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
Still stuck at Fame Level 2. And I have searched this thread for the answer.

I know I have to defeat the biker boss to get to level 3. Lost to him the first time, but unsure how to advance the game from there. I am stuck in "start a new normal life". I feel like I have been everywhere trying to advance. I went to the candy shop at all hours--nothing going on in the back shelf area. I went to the gym and used up my energy and went home to dinner--nope. I move time to the evening every day of the week--nothing.

It doesn't feel "buggy"--it seems like I am missing something I have to do to trigger the next plot item to move forward. Anyone have an idea of what I'm missing?

ps. I am also stuck on the massage grind. I've done probably over 100 foot massages, but no luck getting to the next massage level. Any insight there? Does it require like 300 or something to advance that?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Still stuck at Fame Level 2. And I have searched this thread for the answer.

I know I have to defeat the biker boss to get to level 3. Lost to him the first time, but unsure how to advance the game from there. I am stuck in "start a new normal life". I feel like I have been everywhere trying to advance. I went to the candy shop at all hours--nothing going on in the back shelf area. I went to the gym and used up my energy and went home to dinner--nope. I move time to the evening every day of the week--nothing.

It doesn't feel "buggy"--it seems like I am missing something I have to do to trigger the next plot item to move forward. Anyone have an idea of what I'm missing?

ps. I am also stuck on the massage grind. I've done probably over 100 foot massages, but no luck getting to the next massage level. Any insight there? Does it require like 300 or something to advance that?
I did it with the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For most of the levels in the camgirl and massage you also need to increase Fame level.

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
I did it with the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For most of the levels in the camgirl and massage you also need to increase Fame level.
Thanks for the reply! I had already rejected the boss with no luck after, but I just found the trigger! I was working half days only -sheesh. I had to work a full day and it triggered a conversation with John where he suggests a date (and the convo goes poorly). That finally gives me the actual objective of going to the gym to workout until energy is spent. FYI for others, I had to work out TWICE (depeleted the energy in the first session, then just try again) to then trigger her wanting to go take a shower to meet Laura.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
After some days i'm still stick at level 8 and can't get it to level 9. Any suggestions?
If you have the 111th floor Raid to do just do it, I don't think that final level is implemented, I never got it before going to do the raid with Ambal (the guy who looks like Kingpin).

AnhNguyen27

Aug 19, 2018
If you have the 111th floor Raid to do just do it, I don't think that final level is implemented, I never got it before going to do the raid with Ambal (the guy who looks like Kingpin).
Well i'm a potato head cause i dont know what is and how to do the 111th floor Raid. Also i saw a cut scene about a guy looks like Kingpin then the map got raid with some bloody places.

Oh wait i just go to work and then a conversation with John appear. I'll be back when i get stuck agian =))

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes