latrop16

May 12, 2018
I made a Cheat Engine Table that can help to progress through the game quickly.
The Cheat menu that you can unlock with this mod is not very helpful during battles and you have to reopen it each time to replenish your energy and hunger.

I've developed and tested the Table with the current latest version of the game v0.95.5, but it should work with future versions until breaking changes. Feel free to report to me, if it stops working in the future.
Features:
- No Hunger
- No Fatigue
Sex Scripts:
  • Instant Full Arouse
Battle scripts:
  • Take no damage
  • No energy consumption
  • One Hit Enemies
- PlayerVar pointer (here you can find a lot of useful stuff like money, stats like strength, stamina etc.)

Don't ask me how to use! If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine, use google and YouTube to educate yourself.

EDIT: Updated the table to make it more persistent to updates and added the "Instant Full Arouse" script for sex scenes, so you don't have to wait minutes before you can finish the scene. The table also works with v0.95.5.

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Is it possible to break the second glass when fighting Ambal? No matter how much I hit it, it doesn't break and I end up dying from the gas.
No. Save your time, and just skip all your turns until you get knocked out. It's like the first motorcycle boss. No way to win.

Reactions: RyRa²

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Hello,
I wanted to paste a autohotkey script I use for grinding games, fastly skipping dialogues, have to click for minigames etc
Download AutoHotKey from , install it, and make a file named as "clicker.ahk", just any name with .ahk extension on your desktop. double click it, and pressing CTRL+Z (shortcut for undo for most operating systems) will create a clicker (like rapid left click with mouse). I mostly use this when making a cam show and clicking "SIT", for just 1 energy gives like 10+$ money. I leave it like it for 10 mins get shit done around the house and voile 3000+$ money. I use for advacing dialogues, some events, like clicking dialog box when strip event (in order to advance event etc). Also to stop clicking press CTRL+Z again

Code: (Just copy text between asterisks (***'s))
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3

^z::
Toggle := !Toggle
Loop
{
If (!Toggle)
Break
Click
Sleep 10 ; Make this number higher for slower clicks, lower for faster.
}
Return

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
changelog?
Build checker has been added, exit menu patrons list has been updated. Some fixes.

===================

I think I still have to work on some things, to shape the narrative better, but probably in subsequent updates.

So,

1) Final boss branch until black screen with to be continued. You can start new game Tower Jail

2) Circus work - I wanted to make it longer, extend the clowns branch, but it would take even more time Т_Т You can start new game "Clowns" if you want to just check it.

3) Suits - yes, it works only for walking model and a model in battle. There's a reason we couldn't add costumes all this time. However, I have been asked about this many times, so I added it. Phone menu - suits. I left the unavailable costumes for the cheat version (They will work only in the battle like new hero suit).

Gallery scenes will be added a bit later.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Build checker has been added, exit menu patrons list has been updated. Some fixes.

===================

I think I still have to work on some things, to shape the narrative better, but probably in subsequent updates.

So,

1) Final boss branch until black screen with to be continued. You can start new game Tower Jail

2) Circus work - I wanted to make it longer, extend the clowns branch, but it would take even more time Т_Т You can start new game "Clowns" if you want to just check it.

3) Suits - yes, it works only for walking model and a model in battle. There's a reason we couldn't add costumes all this time. However, I have been asked about this many times, so I added it. Phone menu - suits. I left the unavailable costumes for the cheat version (They will work only in the battle like new hero suit).

Other than #1 weren't 2 & 3 already in 95.4?

Thanks for that though, nice to have.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So, Steam page only mention "2024" as release date now, is the game releasing soon? i'm patiently waiting for the game to be released to buy it and play again from start. (i played an old version and want to wait the release to discover all the new stuff)

pokey280

Aug 25, 2017
This games pretty great, but I hope that some of the "professions" get a little more fleshed out towards 1.0. It would be better if prostitution had a sort of barter systems instead of just choosing yes or no to a random value.

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Increase the level of dissatisfaction among citizens ! How in Earth do I do that ? It is taking forever :((

ELAKC

Jul 19, 2021

===================

So,

sitll cant change suit:(

overurs5

Aug 12, 2023
Increase the level of dissatisfaction among citizens ! How in Earth do I do that ? It is taking forever :((
check with "the minion", what your to-do is. If I remember, increasing dissatisfaction means no special forces, so turn them off (desk). Go the map and place the criminials in such a way, that dissatisfaction will increase.
  • Distance to police should be maxiumum so they will not arrive in time
  • Don't place all ciminals as soon as you can. When there are no criminals, dissatisfaction automatically lowers so you want to avoid that.
  • Just do it 1-2 times to get a feel for it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the cartel boss room. After have sex I manage to set free from the rope but cannot do anything about the damn door. I saw a button next to the door but I can't interact with it, she just says how to open it and that's it. Can someone help?
Do a search, its been answered multiple times on this thread.
You have to go behind the guard to get out of the room.

Reactions: AnhNguyen27

AnhNguyen27

Aug 19, 2018
Do a search, its been answered multiple times on this thread.
You have to go behind the guard to get out of the room.
I got out and now I cant find the cartel boss. Is this a bug because I try to go to the raid multiple times but the cartel not show up

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdKnight-0.95.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes