asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I'm literally stuck here. Can someone tell me the way to open Cartel Boss scene pls
View attachment 3384596
Well you need to defeat cartel boss in night raid there should be icon for that
the stage iirc~ you capture one of cartel henchman ("!" icon on hero raid), interrogate with detective, get caught during investigation, run away, get caught on another investigation lead to snu snu with cartel leader, run away, there a scene on morning news, raid the boss place. I may mix investigation stage tho.
So which stage your progress in?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Regna_

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Hint indicator still suck
I may miss few thing cuz there no scene with Clark and Anabel have no ability to use lust attack... even get to Jail Time on last boss like seriously....
anyone remember on which stage Anabel get Clark scene and lust attack?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hint indicator still suck
I may miss few thing cuz there no scene with Clark and Anabel have no ability to use lust attack... even get to Jail Time on last boss like seriously....
anyone remember on which stage Anabel get Clark scene and lust attack?
I think around Level 4 after you get the option to take the serum that begins the lust meter. For Clark you need to follow the steps to be horny at the end of the day and talk to Clark to meet him in the document room, then you can invite him over to your place like the girl from the gym.

Reactions: asriu
Mar 25, 2020
I have loved this game so far, the English might be crap, but mechanics and art style are just top notch, I hope we get a lot more game over scenes towards the end, especially if you can let Sluterella fall to corruption.

Reactions: BrandonChivonsky

AnhNguyen27

Aug 19, 2018
So I have a question. Am I need to advance through the game or is there any way to unlock the massage scene (any other one)?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I have a question. Am I need to advance through the game or is there any way to unlock the massage scene (any other one)?
If you want to unlock more massage options, you need to keep grinding it day after day after day.

You might need Fame level 2 or something, I think you need level 2 for webcam at least, but the rest of it is just doing it enough times.

Like 20 clients at least, maybe more.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Cheats and gallery unlock:
paste ppp.fun into \TLK0.95.4\The Lewd Knight_Data
and paste Assembly-CSharp.dll into TLK0.95.4\The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed
After putting your Assembly-CSharp.dll -> this it the main menu i get. wherever i click it does not register any action. So clicking where normally menu is, does not work. did not forget about ppp.fun too.

edit: restoring original dll and removing ppp.fun does not also. Again menu with no entries as may be seen in picture. weird?! redownloading, will try again.
edit2: redownloading worked. but did not copy ppp.fun

Last edited:

Tukitagi

Feb 2, 2022
After putting your Assembly-CSharp.dll -> this it the main menu i get. wherever i click it does not register any action. So clicking where normally menu is, does not work. did not forget about ppp.fun too.

edit: restoring original dll and removing ppp.fun does not also. Again menu with no entries as may be seen in picture. weird?! redownloading, will try again.

try placing the ppp.fun file in the game's saves folder

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

try placing the ppp.fun file in the game's saves folder
I'm pretty sure I followed those instructions and got the cheat and gallery unlock to work, so no clue what happened to there :unsure:

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I am stucked... after they kidnapped the fake slutterela in the interview scene, i cant do nothing anymore... i need to reach level 9, but there are no crimes to fight (the map is empty). I wnt to office during the day, but the exclamation mark is still there. Can anyone help me?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I am stucked... after they kidnapped the fake slutterela in the interview scene, i cant do nothing anymore... i need to reach level 9, but there are no crimes to fight (the map is empty). I wnt to office during the day, but the exclamation mark is still there. Can anyone help me?
Keep going around and talking to everyone in the office, including the boss, before, in the middle, and at the end of the day. Eventually you'll find out about floor 111, and that will be a mission at night during the raid.

Reactions: DMel

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I got the elixir (sex with fans) 2 times... after that, i'm stucked.... nothing news happen, neither elixir sex... can anyone help me, please?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I got the elixir (sex with fans) 2 times... after that, i'm stucked.... nothing news happen, neither elixir sex... can anyone help me, please?
That's basically it. If you keep talking to her, eventually beerman shows up, then a screen saying the game will conclude in 2024. No more real scenes

Reactions: Fuente

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure I followed those instructions and got the cheat and gallery unlock to work, so no clue what happened to there :unsure:
redownloaded and made a copy. swapped Assembly-CSharp.dll this time game runs fine with no cheat menu or Fx keys don't work :(

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Anyone have any ideas about unlocking the gallery on android? I've done everything, but there are still scenes that are locked even though I saw them when I played through.

Roman1xbet

Sep 28, 2019
Is it possible to break the second glass when fighting Ambal? No matter how much I hit it, it doesn't break and I end up dying from the gas.

FatPig

Jan 29, 2020
One of the best games out there. ARTWORK IS GREAT.
Some issues to take note:
- Grindy.
- Can be confusing sometimes (events not triggering or repeating).
- Deserves a voice actress (not that one wich everyone uses though).
3,5 stars review does not honour this game. It's a fucking great idea overall!
Congrats to the devs, keep up the good work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa² and kogure
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes