Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
fuck the arousal mechanic. The Dev didn't consider that there is no way to reduce the damn thing when we dont have access to hospital. I gave up on the 111 one. Because I can't complete even two fights without arousal reaching full and getting game over. I was this close but one mistake of accepting that upgrade and it completely ruined the game for me. I am done with this game forever. Fuck the arousal system.

Reactions: FrancescB
Nov 14, 2023
fuck the arousal mechanic. The Dev didn't consider that there is no way to reduce the damn thing when we dont have access to hospital. I gave up on the 111 one. Because I can't complete even two fights without arousal reaching full and getting game over. I was this close but one mistake of accepting that upgrade and it completely ruined the game for me. I am done with this game forever. Fuck the arousal system.
it is a positive strength boost. Just fap in the shower before leaving home, arousal won't become a problem after that.
i guess the tutorial didn't help everyone.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
it is a positive strength boost. Just fap in the shower before leaving home, arousal won't become a problem after that.
i guess the tutorial didn't help everyone.
I fapped. I had that status. But the SWAT guys are high hp enemies that means if you use combo of cards, to whittle them down, the arousal increases like crazy.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I fapped. I had that status. But the SWAT guys are high hp enemies that means if you use combo of cards, to whittle them down, the arousal increases like crazy.
Didn't you get the arousal attacks? You get the extra powerful kick, or the group butt attack that use arousal.
Fap didn't give me the arousal delay though, only got that with sex from either Clark or doing the extra job for the boss in the office.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Unfortunately you're doing it the right way, you're just not moving fast enough. I was playing this for the first time in years and got stuck in the same part. I kept failing, I basically had to hold the buttons down to try and move through the door asap. The guard would start his dialogue, but eventually I got through fast enough that I left before he had a chance to finish his dialogue and reset the room. It doesn't seem like there's a way to hide, you just have to rush the door and get lucky.

How does the gameplay loop work when you're playing as the boss in the tower? I place the units around the city, and they increase the discontent, but eventually I run out of units and have to wait the rest of the night, and the discontent drops back down during that time
You need to place them waiting a bit.
Place one in a corner far from the cop. When it's almost full, place another one in another corner and so on.You should have enough to cover almost all night until 6,minimizing the drop back

Nov 14, 2023
if you fapped, increased arousal can't harm you. In fact, max arousal will give you 2 Ult moves (one is single target, another is AOE). So, if you have grey heart status, max your arousal meter. it will give you extra damage + Ult moves

Brogmn

Feb 15, 2024
I accidently activated some sort of turbo mode and can't figure how to turn it off. It glitches when I try to move around the map. Any ideas?
on PC? get into conversation with an NPC that has dialogue option boxes to choose and then use the left/right arrow keys on your keyboard
if you look carefully, you can see the option box get selected/deselected when you're still in the dialogue menu (or can see how fast the background details are moving). It probably started if you use the arrow keys to skip through text boxes in conversation (either pressing very quickly or holding it down as a dialogue with an NPC ended)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to place them waiting a bit.
Place one in a corner far from the cop. When it's almost full, place another one in another corner and so on.You should have enough to cover almost all night until 6,minimizing the drop back
Ah, I had spread them around but didn't string them out solo. Can try that.
Is it a requirement to get the advancement for Anabel in the cell?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Does anyone have a save file prior to 111 boss fight? I angrily deleted everything after arousal mechanic made it impossible to complete the battle. I am trying to do again but it took me close to 2 days to get to that point.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Art is stellar as always, but deadass the gallery will NEVER fully work at this point. Chibis don't have sound at all, some of the other scenes do not have sound as well.

I guess i will try and do load some old saves and try to continue from there. Can't be bothered to start from scratch, so unless the impossible happens and the gallery will ever fully function i won't bother with the game if i have to start over.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Ah, I had spread them around but didn't string them out solo. Can try that.
Is it a requirement to get the advancement for Anabel in the cell?
You can advance until the "ELIXIR" option without the cityi/quest , but before the elixir option you need to advance the story

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdKnight-0.95.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fuente

Nov 3, 2023
You can advance until the "ELIXIR" option without the cityi/quest , but before the elixir option you need to advance the story
I did the 'ELIXIR' thing 3 times.

Now I'm stuck: it doesn't show "Elixir" as an option anymore.
How does one progress after that?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is the end just Beerman shows up and leaves then you get the repeating last talk option between Ambal and Anabel?

Reactions: ltpika

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I've searched, but can't find the answer: when it says I have to fail in the archive, there's no button to press to do it. I'm on android. There's a heart button, but when I press it, it shows a full meter but it won't finish. Help!

Edit: figured it out. Let the office, waited a day, went back, and it worked.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes