Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Any help will be appreciated. So I started this game new and I am stumpeed as to how to progress the webcam scenes? Or the parlor scenes? I am currently stuck at guitar scene for webcam. ANd I have no idea how to progress.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Any help will be appreciated. So I started this game new and I am stumpeed as to how to progress the webcam scenes? Or the parlor scenes? I am currently stuck at guitar scene for webcam. ANd I have no idea how to progress.
Webcam and parlor cannot progress too far until you reach certain chapter. Because webcam is only guitar play until fame 2 (I don't know is it bug or just workaround) Usually after arresting the biker boss, it's enough to reach all scenes.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
After the robbery in the food store I am stuck with a quest log that says "Take a shower". There's a quest marker at the temple on the map but I can't click it. Have tried showering both at home and at the gym.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to repeat them as well as raise your fame level. There are about 5 levels in the web cam, and the massage scene gets to a happy ending when you meet the wishes of the clients.

spardy

Apr 11, 2018
cant seem to get past the guard in the mafia boss room. I turn the lights off, try to move right but it cuts to him in the room instantly seeing me and i always start top of the room. Any help?

Brogmn

Feb 15, 2024
cant seem to get past the guard in the mafia boss room. I turn the lights off, try to move right but it cuts to him in the room instantly seeing me and i always start top of the room. Any help?
to escape being the cartel boss's pet, you need to:
  • use the light switch to turn the lights off
  • interact with the door to call the guard in (if the lights remain on, you get re-captured)
  • sneak past the guard and out the door with the lights off
idk why you're starting at the top of the room, and maybe that's another problem to sort out? I never really paid attention where i was, only that I had to sneak past the guard in the dark

spardy

Apr 11, 2018
to escape being the cartel boss's pet, you need to:
  • use the light switch to turn the lights off
  • interact with the door to call the guard in (if the lights remain on, you get re-captured)
  • sneak past the guard and out the door with the lights off
idk why you're starting at the top of the room, and maybe that's another problem to sort out? I never really paid attention where i was, only that I had to sneak past the guard in the dark
Thanks for the help, dont know why this happens. added a picture of what happens after the transition from touching the door with the lights off. He instantly says this. heres a breakdown:
  1. i get out (so can move)
  2. i go to the door (she says about needing to outsmart the guy)
  3. i press the light switch
  4. go to door and interact
  5. get caught
  6. repeat
ive tried interacting with the light switch first but i cant seem to without going to the door first. Any more help would be appreciated :)

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Stuck at Reach Fame level 6(defeat clowns gang boss) have gone on several night raids yet the boss fight is not appearing. Hard stuck and unable to progress. Please help.
1708495019688.png

Reactions: johnsmith2422

cmac33

Oct 27, 2017
I accidently activated some sort of turbo mode and can't figure how to turn it off. It glitches when I try to move around the map. Any ideas?

Nov 14, 2023
Thanks for the help, dont know why this happens. added a picture of what happens after the transition from touching the door with the lights off. He instantly says this. heres a breakdown:
  5. get caught
  6. repeat
ive tried interacting with the light switch first but i cant seem to without going to the door first. Any more help would be appreciated :)
Try to walk behind the guy

Feb 26, 2018
  5. get caught
  6. repeat
Unfortunately you're doing it the right way, you're just not moving fast enough. I was playing this for the first time in years and got stuck in the same part. I kept failing, I basically had to hold the buttons down to try and move through the door asap. The guard would start his dialogue, but eventually I got through fast enough that I left before he had a chance to finish his dialogue and reset the room. It doesn't seem like there's a way to hide, you just have to rush the door and get lucky.

How does the gameplay loop work when you're playing as the boss in the tower? I place the units around the city, and they increase the discontent, but eventually I run out of units and have to wait the rest of the night, and the discontent drops back down during that time

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes