Need some help on posting about the details for requirement

Pac37

Aug 7, 2017
HI all,

Im trying to have a game develop over my concept and story line in unity engine .It's should be an 2d game but im not able to post my requirements here in this site can anyone help me how to post this requests on here.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Are you asking for help with making a game, or are you looking for a game. If so, you should just be able to ask what you are looking for and see if anyone is interested.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Oh wait, are you asking how to add the Unity tag to a post. Well when you make a post, there should be a title bar where you add the title. Right above that is something that says “Prefix” Click that and you can add a list of things like unity, rags, etc.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Or maybe he's asking about the requirements he need to develope his 2D game.
if so, you can use Unity or Renpy.
if you want to make a 3D character DAZ Will be perfect for you, you can download it from here: .
or if you want to make a 2D characters use Character Creator 2D Available on Unity Asset Store:

Jun 29, 2018
but im not able to post my requirements here in this site
This confuses me. You can post your requirements just like you posted your statement about not being able to post your requirements. You should just be able to type them out so people can read them.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
HI all,

Im trying to have a game develop over my concept and story line in unity engine .It's should be an 2d game but im not able to post my requirements here in this site can anyone help me how to post this requests on here.
I think your broken English is getting people a little confused.
Let me see if I can figure out what you're asking....

You have an idea for a game.
You already have a story planned for that game.
You would like the game to be written in Unity.
You would like it to be a 2D game.

You want someone to write the game for you?
You do not want to share the idea for your game publicly?
You want to know how to contact someone to help develop the game?

Or is it that you want to write the game yourself in Unity and want some advice as to where to start?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not exactly an exhaustive list of languages... but maybe it'll get us closer to what he's looking for.

Translations via
... also a reminder that F95zone is an English language site. Which is why I'm using spoiler tags. I've specifically added "Please reply in English" to each of the translations.

Reactions: Chikimaro and HiEv

Pac37

Aug 7, 2017
Pardon for the mistakes in post , i want someone to help me develop the game over my idea

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Pardon for the mistakes in post , i want someone to help me develop the game over my idea
Then you will need to explain your idea. This is something people told you earlier in this thread.

If you can't explain your idea, then nobody will ever be able to develop it.

If you are worried about someone stealing your idea, don't worry. Ideas are easy. Turning them into reality and making them successful is the hard part.

Just post what you're looking for here, and if it looks good enough for some people to want to help you, then they can contact you about working on it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sorry if I may sound harsh but ideas alone are not enough, you cannot expect someone to work for you only because you have an idea, everyone has them.

You'll have to do much more than that, if by "help" you mean you might have some questions about Unity or the language you are using, then go ahead and ask and we'll be more than glad to help you!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Okay.

I understand that you might not want to share the full idea. The Unity developers out there will probably want to know some things before they will know if they are interested enough to speak to you.

• Which engine do you want to use?
smalltick.png Unity.​
  • Which graphics style?
smalltick.png 2D.​
  • What is your native language?
--> it's always easier to develop a game if the writer and the developer can communicate effectively.​
  • What would you expect your game to have?
--> people like to spend times programming games they would like to play themselves.​
--> Not every developer is going to want to program a Furry game, or a FemDom game. Help them choose.​
  • What extra features would you want your game to have?
--> Inventory systems? RPG mechanics? Day/Night cycles. Basically anything that isn't in every game and will extra time.​

The tags and extra features won't give away your idea... but they will let the potential developers who read this forum know if it's the sort of job they want to take on.

Good luck with your project.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Sounds to me like he has an idea and wants other people to do the actual work.
Sorry if I may sound harsh but ideas alone are not enough, you cannot expect someone to work for you only because you have an idea, everyone has them.

You'll have to do much more than that, if by "help" you mean you might have some questions about Unity or the language you are using, then go ahead and ask and we'll be more than glad to help you!
Don't be so harsh. Not everyone can do everything by them self. A really great game needs a team. Writer(s), Translator(s), Editor(s), Coder(s), Artist(s), Social Media/PR(s), Webmaster, bug hunter(s)
An original story Idea, could spark a whole franchise of games. Odds of winning a lottery are crazy, but did you know that the odds of writing a best-seller are only 240:1
You gotta play to win, so don't give up after writing 239 books.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Only works for big companies; Most indie teams with little to no management are actually slower to pull content for a game if there are too many people on it.

I did not want to sound harsh and believe me, I am not despite what it may seem... Maybe he got a revolutionary idea but the safest and fastest approach to it is to present it with an existing project, even without a title.
How many people would jump and form a stable and good team with only "an idea" that no one knows?

If he would start working on a prototype, even with zero knowledge and learn through doing it, people would be more than happy to help and answer his questions but that's just my two cents tho, I may be wrong =P

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't be so harsh. Not everyone can do everything by them self. A really great game needs a team. Writer(s), Translator(s), Editor(s), Coder(s), Artist(s), Social Media/PR(s), Webmaster, bug hunter(s)
An original story Idea, could spark a whole franchise of games. Odds of winning a lottery are crazy, but did you know that the odds of writing a best-seller are only 240:1
You gotta play to win, so don't give up after writing 239 books.
There is a slim chance that could be true but there are also a lot of people that want to be the "ideas guy" that can't do anything except tell others with the knowledge what they need to do.

Nobody wants to work for an ideas guy.

Why would I put all my effort into something to only get a small cut while someone who does absolutely nothing gets just as much if not more?

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is a slim chance that could be true but there are also a lot of people that want to be the "ideas guy" that can't do anything except tell others with the knowledge what they need to do.

Why would I put all my effort into something to only get a small cut while someone who does absolutely nothing gets just as much if not more?
Or even worse, runs away with all the stuff.

Reactions: Avaron1974

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017

If the "ideas guy" was willing to pay me up front, I liked his ideas, and it sounded doable, I'd work for him. :D

---

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
WTF?

Why is this posted here?

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, I Googled around a bit on that, and saw the 1 in 220 number mentioned a few times, but never any source for that statistic. It looks like somebody made it up, and other people are just requoting that person without verifying it.

Well, I hope I'm one of those 1 in 220 people.

...What? I actually have to write a book? ;)

But seriously, in 2017 there were over a million self-published books alone ( ), not to mention all of the other books put out by publishers. Considering that the maximum possible number of NY Times best sellers in a year is 3,120 (4 categories * 15 per category * 52 times per year), and it's usually far lower than that due to overlap between categories and books on the list for multiple weeks, then the odds are probably closer to 1 in 500 than 1 in 220. (And 1 in 500 is probably still better odds than it really is.)

(Apologies for going off topic, but unlikely claims without sources or verification are a bit of a pet-peeve of mine.)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
It looks like somebody made it up, and other people are just requoting that person without verifying it.
Why are you people are so jaded???? Take the number of best selling authors, and the total population, compare fractions = odds. It's not made up, it's math.
remember, people live more than a year. could be living and dead authors.
fuck-this-ill-just-be-a-stripper-your-oe-cards-18643368.png