need some sujestuins.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
curently stuck on a part of my game. would like some ideas to help me create somthing, what kinda house would you think would suit a party?

its a fairly chill party, it isn't one of those college stereo typical party's where everything is going mental, there is booze, maybe some weed and a room where a couple are going into the realms of depravity with their foot fetishes.

sooo, big house? small house? a house that loose semi-detached but is one big house?

any ideas?
if you want to suggest something crazy like a bunker kinda house sure

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Don't know your game to judge properly but based on past played games and future options i'd say 2 stores house (upper rooms for privacy options or even a basement) and a pool with more space like garden for more events/options so i would suggest a well privacy proofed house with somewhat spacey Living/main room that leads to the pool side.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Don't know your game to judge properly but based on past played games and future options i'd say 2 stores house (upper rooms for privacy options or even a basement) and a pool with more space like garden for more events/options so i would suggest a well privacy proofed house with somewhat spacey Living/main room that leads to the pool side.
thanks that has given me an idea or 2 :)