Collection (Need someone who speaks korean) Shikikat collection

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
So I need some help to download this at arca.live

The collection is protected with a two step process. First is a base64 text that gives me a link to these two sites (if I'm not miskaten)

The second is a password that is available inside the post, but I just can't use it...
Also, I'm not sure if "Zelda" at the end makes sense

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The second is a password that is available inside the post, but I just can't use it...
A quick search on this section of the forum link to this post.

What I said at this time still apply, the password is in the page, the last line in Korean before the "zelda" that bug you.
Google translate give me: "[Password: MGN Korean Rule] No spacing"
After, as I said in the linked post, I have no clue if it's to take literally or if it refer to something, and I don't know if it have to be wrote in Korean, in English, or in another language. The lack of space in Korean version make me think that it's the English translation that is to use. But I don't guaranty it ; it can also mean that the space before and after "MGN국룰" do not count.

• Sad
Reactions: fire2244
Mar 8, 2018
Honestly its nothing complicated no need for a korean speaker just good'ol google translate, if you sit on the site for some time there is 1 universal password and there are just variations/twists of it. The universal password/RULE is "smpeople" without quotations so in this case it's MGN+station RULE without spaces, get it? like 3/4 of this site passwords are riddles like this, half of the fun is figuring those out xD

joker94400

Oct 7, 2017
Chance you help on this one then because good old google lead me to special characters and i have no idea what thoses are

Mar 8, 2018
Chance you help on this one then because good old google lead me to special characters and i have no idea what thoses are
Ohhhhh this one a dick.... sooo i assume you know the "rule" goin from there this is tricky you see the emoticon below the text?(the one with scissors in this case) there is text in it, its the password second part so its (national rule + password inside the emoticon) soo you need to play around with korean keyboard and produce those 2 letters i can't figure out the first one but the second one is 릉 i think.

joker94400

Oct 7, 2017

Oh i found that and im still asking for not wasting like 20 hours of my time but its pretty much like the other link right like i need to found that on the korean keyboard
Found it !

Last edited:

Exeos

Sep 14, 2023
anyone got a re-upload for the works? zippyshare is dead, so the one link in here doesn't work anymore