Need two different pregnancy tags

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
So I've noticed an issue with the pregnancy tag. Those interested can't tell if it's a mechanic or just an ending and I was wondering if it's at all possible to get two seperate tags for that: a Pregnancy mechanic and a pregnancy ending tag. I think those interested would appreaciate it tredmendously.

Lewd Asshole

Dec 18, 2022
Same goes for several other tags. NTR should be split in two, one to denote games with particularly bad bad ends and one to denote games made for inferior life forms. How about splitting the oral tag to specify what genitals are involved? There's a line between blowjob and rimjob, you know? Or splitting the sex toys tag into three, one for dildos, one for onaholes and one for all the weird stuff? Or differentiate between doing the humiliation and being humiliated?

You see what's the problem with this kind of thinking? POV shouldn't be a tag because all games are POV games if you include the CIA bastard spying on you.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Same goes for several other tags. NTR should be split in two, one to denote games with particularly bad bad ends and one to denote games made for inferior life forms. How about splitting the oral tag to specify what genitals are involved? There's a line between blowjob and rimjob, you know? Or splitting the sex toys tag into three, one for dildos, one for onaholes and one for all the weird stuff? Or differentiate between doing the humiliation and being humiliated?

You see what's the problem with this kind of thinking? POV shouldn't be a tag because all games are POV games if you include the CIA bastard spying on you.
i feel NTR needs to be split into two: Netorare where you're the one being cucked and the other one ive forgotten the name where youre doing the cucking also there's the female version of it as well. Also it's makes things easier for people who are looking for a specific fetish like I know I'm personally looking for pregnancy mechanics rather than pregnancy endings.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
I think the site would work best with a kind of "tag genres" system, like you'd have tags for the engine, game mechanics/gameplay, types of sex, ect. So many games are tagged incorrectly like RPGM's having the "Combat" tag when "Combat" is any type of interactive fighting besides Turn-Based Combat, which has it's own tag.

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
I agree. One tag should be pregnancy and the other pregnant. Those who'd want to see such content would understand the difference right away.

Dec 20, 2022
What would be nice is a communal tagging system with weights attached. IE: anyone can tag any game with anything they want, and the more people tag a game a certain way the higher that tag ends up in priority. Reduce the amount of tags anyone (including dev) can apply to the game (5 seems fair).

I've seen in other threads where folks complain about the "gay" tag being applied to games even though they only really have like one gay scene that's avoidable, it'd be nice to know how prevalent the content is to the game.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
What would be nice is a communal tagging system with weights attached. IE: anyone can tag any game with anything they want, and the more people tag a game a certain way the higher that tag ends up in priority. Reduce the amount of tags anyone (including dev) can apply to the game (5 seems fair).

I've seen in other threads where folks complain about the "gay" tag being applied to games even though they only really have like one gay scene that's avoidable, it'd be nice to know how prevalent the content is to the game.
I dream of an f95zone where Breeding and Cumplay are tags with which I can tag my game with, weights turned to the max. :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: danarchist_lewd

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
That make a sense, but still many developers misuse even old pregnancy tag,
like placing tag on game without pregnancy at all or they planning to add it in next or next next update
or there is just talks about pregnancy and it's really frustrating it's about 80% of the games with preg tag.
And about tags
One for Impregnation (as act), other for Pregnancy (as person already pregnant, or events in game)
something like this?

Last edited:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023

I've mentioned it elsewhere, but a "simple" (I don't know how difficult it would be to implement that on this forum system) fix would be color-coding tags based on prevalence.

As an example, let's say a game will get the "futa" tag. Due to the rules, that can mean anything from it being the main feature, or some avoidable 2 seconds screen.
The system that I'm suggesting would require tags to also include their prevalence, graded from 1 to 5, 1 being "happens once" and 5 being "you'll be exposed to this throughout most of the game".

Then on the game's page tags would be sorted by prevalence, so people looking for a specific kink would know if the game is worth their time, while also allowing people who really dislike specific tags to continue avoiding games where they're present at all.