[R>Writer] Share Need WRITER for space themed VN (hentai graphics)

XpectrE

Dec 25, 2023
Gameplay

You are a male assigned to a space station full of girls (about 6 characters), the crew has low moral and you will need to discipline them in either nice or harsh ways, that defines the conversation paths and how they have sex with you. There will be different tasks like space walks to fix some system, talking to your supervisor on screen and convincing her to provide resources, trapping a plant girl that escaped from the labs, medical attention and enemas to remove spores, maintenance of pussy-computer interface in space ships, controlling other ships that enter orbit, arranging winner strategies for your squadron to defeat pirates, more enemas, and so on..

What's needed

I need someone to define the whole story, conversation branches and roles, like you are welcomed to the station by the yellow dressed girl, then you get to the commander deck (what's your character role?), you find out the mechanic girl is not working so you look for her, which is an opportunity to explore and introduce the player to the station, and then you find the mechanic in her room (white shirt, black hood and pants). I have plenty of ideas for places and situations, but I need a lot of help to put the story together, I also don't want to overwhelm the player with dialogs while making the store engaging.

I'm currently working on the scenes, attached the first two. We can do revenue share.

Discord: xpectre23

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
I shot you a friend request, I'm interested in the writing role, my user is mercyonmarcyyy