• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Need your knowledge and experiences for game search

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
@Thornhill If it wasn't for piracy I'd have 0 patrons. If someone has got the disposable income then ya throw me a couple bucks while others enjoy and spread the word, that works for me.
I truly believe it's only a matter of time. Money talks, bullshit walks. Your novel is no bullshit. Sometimes, you just need a lucky break. I mentioned Babysitter, that one came out at exactly the right time, it picked up a lot of steam, but since then i think the Dev doesn't know where to go with it, these last two updates have really crated expectations for a lot of folks, which is terrible, if you factor that he has just quit his job, to go full pro ( bad move, if you ask me , Patreon cash is a fickle mistress ) . I kept your 0.2 on my radar, i keep a fuckton of early releases, but that 0.3 just blew my mind. If your 0.4 is as good as you say, and i believe you, you're gonna pick up a heck of a lotta folks who are ready to jump ship right now. Maybe it's time to open up a 20$ Patreon slot. I see guys with comparable numbers as you, and they're in the 300/400$ per month. You can at the very least keep the lights on with that.