Identify Needing help to find a game I lost but I only remember the trailer [FINALLY FOUND]

EventHorizon._.

Jan 15, 2022
It was Kurone's Feelings, I came across it again on a whim so I'll share with yall. I even turned it into a simple link if you want to play it yourselves. I heard the same people are gonna create a new game with similar gameplay mechanics from games like the Imouto Life series, so I'm looking forward to that too.

Last edited:

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
This is far too vague unfortunately. There are many RPGM Female protag games that feature sex stats page. Far too many to even try guessing which one you're looking for.

EventHorizon._.

Jan 15, 2022
This is far too vague unfortunately. There are many RPGM Female protag games that feature sex stats page. Far too many to even try guessing which one you're looking for.
I understand that, but this trailer plot was the most unique I've seen. Surely not all RPGM games with sex stats have this same trailer arrangement.(I also updated the post to make the game more easily discoverable)

EventHorizon._.

Jan 15, 2022
I appreciate your efforts, but sadly these aren't the right ones. The main character probably has something to do with monster subjugation though. I updated the post to give more info, but since I have never really played the game(it was downloaded but somehow deleted) I don't know anything about the gameplay or plot.