3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
Sheryl, a novice alchemist, works with her boss and fellow alchemist, Debora. But when Debora skips out to avoid debt collectors, it's up to Sheryl to keep the atelier afloat, lest it collapse under the weight of her boss's mistakes!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Formally known as "Sheryl ~The Golden Dragon and the Ancient Isle~"

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: JPN 2021-07-09 / ENG 2024-04-19
Original Title: シェリル~金色の竜と遺跡の島~
Developer: Pakkri Paradise -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03 - Steam
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
Genre:
Store: - -

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Old Fan Translation

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
A couple notes.

There is one futa scene in this game (the fallen angel massage), but I don't believe it is enough to warrant the tag. There's also one scene with dick torture but there's a warning in game and it is entirely skippable. It's also not nearly as bad as it sounds.

I'm sure I missed translating some stuff. I did hours of playtesting and searching before publishing this, but if you find any mistakes or awkward sentences let me know. I'll do some more proofreading on my own and publish another update in about a week or so.

The only image I translated was the base menu for gold/fame/etc. There are over 400 item collection images, probably another hundred for various menus, and then all the quest stuff, locations, whatever. It would take a lot of redrawing to make them look nice, which I don't have the skills for, and an enormous amount of time. If you want to translate some of them, be my guest.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SherylTheGoldenDragonAndTheAncientIsle-1.3Append
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
There is one futa scene in this game (the fallen angel massage), but I don't believe it is enough to warrant the tag.
Yeeeeaaaaah, that's not how it works here. If a tag is applicable AT ALL, it has to be marked. It's not a perfect system by any means, but personally I'd rather have to sift through games where tags I want to see are 'present but barely' than unsuspectingly come across one I REALLY don't want to ever see any of whatsoever (scat for example) because the uploader arbitrarily decided it wasn't prominent enough to merit listing the tag.
And looks a little l0l1, so fast to download before is wiped
I mean it's already been here since July, if that was gonna happen I'd think it already would have.

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
I mean it's already been here since July, if that was gonna happen I'd think it already would have.
lol it spent ages in the queue to be added. Honestly, I doubt it will get removed since the only loli thing about it is characters not having massive ass tits. For some god forsaken reason every girl that has small boobs is a loli to people. Which is a damn shame cus seeing big tits in every single game gets boring after awhile.

As for the game itself. It is pretty fun played through a pretty large chunk of it before getting bored. Little too grindy on the potions if you want to be a completionist. Not to mention some of the first quests you can take, mainly the meat one, can't be completed until after you beat the forest section.

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
correct me if i remember it wrong
but isnt this game also contain a few of guro?
As far as I recall and found in the full save there isn't however there are two scenes that heavily imply it. Mainly losing to the crab and the wild beasts both of which end up with a scene of you dying without any art.

M33PBeru

Jul 15, 2023
SherylTheGoldenDragonAndTheAncientIsle-1.3Append
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Can't download the torrent. Best is to download it in mega

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes