• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Congrats to finally get this approved, and thanks for the translation!

Ero-jokes aside, this game is quite mature story wise. Although the "train doing -that- in the city" always gets me lol.
I played the base game, i'm happy to be able to play the Append version now too!

Reactions: flannan

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
How are the sex scenes? Worth it? The review tells just its "funny and cute" but thats definitely not the reason why to play a hentai game -.-

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
How are the sex scenes? Worth it? The review tells just its "funny and cute" but thats definitely not the reason why to play a hentai game -.-
Hrm. Depends on what you're into.

If you're in it for anal, there's some content, but it's kind of sparse overall. Seems to have quite a bit of corruption, mind control, brain fucking, rape, prostitution, and urination. Not really gory. There's some lesbian scenes, but it's not really a focus. Also, while it has some vanilla sex, it's also limited. One other critical thing: There is a CBT scene in the game that's played for laughs, but is likely a boner killer for this game's intended audience. I'm not sure why they thought making the game like this was a good idea...

Edit: Also, whoever made the full save should have turned the display of certain events off. I'm almost positive that the overwhelming majority does not wish to see said CBT even in miniature without the option of avoiding it.

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
And again I feel fucked by the staff. The thread for the game I wanted to share months ago was removed almost instantly. So a game with girls that look like 10 year olds with very dark themes and lots of violence and rape gets a pass, but a "happy go lucky teens are having fun" game with high school characters gets rejected. Yep, the classic F95 "our rules make no sense" treatment.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
was gonna download before i read in the translator notes that the poster didn't think it was worth the time and effort to do a 100% translation instead of just only the fame/gold menu, so hard pass for me unless someone does a 100% translation because i REALLY HATE partial translations that's passed off as fully translated more so with menus that might actually have needed or helpful info

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
was gonna download before i read in the translator notes that the poster didn't think it was worth the time and effort to do a 100% translation instead of just only the fame/gold menu, so hard pass for me unless someone does a 100% translation because i REALLY HATE partial translations that's passed off as fully translated more so with menus that might actually have needed or helpful info
I'd call it a 95% translated game myself. There are lines and situations that aren't translated, sometimes in dialogue, their japanese name is used, and of course, the item/tutorial/introduction cards already mentioned. The item cards aren't a big deal overall at least, so there's that. At least it's not MTL, even if it has weakpoints anyways.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
ok, 1 thing I noticed so far..., is that I have absolutely no idea how much infamy I have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But a very nice game so far. Nice art, some pixel arts as well. Besides what's in the spoiler above, it is quite good.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There is one futa scene in this game (the fallen angel massage), but I don't believe it is enough to warrant the tag.
If the tag was not there I would not have known nor appeared in the thread so it's all good.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Is there a way to full screen? I'm stuck in this tiny window alt+enter and maximize button both don't do anything

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
If instead of jumping to conclusions and raging you actually read the description or even just tried the game you might've actually understood that they are referring to the images specifically and that all of the text in the game is actually manually translated. The only things untranslated are hundreds of little cards showing up when you pick up crafting materials which are completely unnecessary as the items and all the menus are in fact translated.

Is there a way to full screen? I'm stuck in this tiny window alt+enter and maximize button both don't do anything
Try Google and you might find handy stuff like .

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes