QSP Abandoned Neighbor [Final] [Balddoor]

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Like with most russian games - either do a machine translation or wait for someone to do it. At some point. Maybe. Hopefully.
Heh, I'm just taking courses in Russian , their english is too often too broken and it's about time I learn my 4th language anyways :p

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I change the language on the quest player?
Edit: never mind I found it by clicking on random things.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I remember this game on tfgames qsp thread. Are any of the updates worth a damn since before interactivity was so limited it was pointless.

Arvinneal

Aug 4, 2017
how to find out the "yellow" secret?
have found out all the others...but fail to find out this one...
and is it the key to chat with her using the original account?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So how much actual content is there? QSPs have notoriously terrible video codec support so I can't go by the file size. Machine translated though, so I know there will be plenty of cancer to fuck.

Reactions: Ryohky

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Как играть на русском?
Translate=How to play in Russian.
Could you post in English or provide a translate Like I just did for any further comments thank you.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why is everything "bla bla bla" Is this in the russian version or did someone really just delete 90% of the text for that

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I remember this game on tfgames qsp thread. Are any of the updates worth a damn since before interactivity was so limited it was pointless.
looks like just teasing just going from the folder names.

If anyone wants a better QSP game you can check out House (also on the site)
So how much actual content is there? QSPs have notoriously terrible video codec support so I can't go by the file size. Machine translated though, so I know there will be plenty of cancer to fuck.
Humm, any sex scene(s) with the neighbour or others or just teasing ?
I looked through the files, over a 1GB in size and 0 sex scenes. None whatsoever.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is the alpha version, the main goal is to write the mechanics of interaction
there is no story, so no sex scenes
Yea but I mean, I remember this game being around this finished like a year ago. Whats changed from that version from way back when.

balddoor

Jan 4, 2018
Yea but I mean, I remember this game being around this finished like a year ago. Whats changed from that version from way back when.
Changes in version 0.2.2
altered script event mechanism

Changes in version 0.2.1
the localization process has been completely rewritten, now English has been added to the game, although the translation has not yet been completed
due to a number of opened bugs, the timeline mechanism is completely rewritten
tested and fixed all gif objects

Changes in version 0.2
added extra sex
completely reworked the process of generating sex events
fully transferred to the registrar monitoring process

Changes in version 0.1.7
the main character acquired a set of events in the apartment. Events depend on the character of the heroine
to simplify the installation of "traps" - there is a special menu "schedule"
Introduced a simplified object search system in the apartment.

Ivan19011989

Feb 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "balddoor, post: 1570883, member: 361406"]
ссылка на русскую версию игры [/ QUOTE]
спасибо