3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Here's a copy of the game I took the screenshots from earlier...

NejicomiSimulator Vol 1 Steam version 1.1.2 - Workupload

But I just download the game from TooLostYeet again to check, and the censor option was there.
Thanks , and I know why I missed the option, It will display after go through the training
And the save is in the register, the option will exist unless you delete the register (\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo\NejiSim1.5)
by the way, the dick can't decensor, do we need the Uncensored Pack in the ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...by the way, the dick can't decensor, do we need the Uncensored Pack in the steam ?
Weird I did delete the register earlier, lost all of the unlocks but not the decensor and didn't get the training again. The "bukkake launcher" should have a censor option, it's barely a penis though. It was added in later to the decensor.

Edit - The section of the settings, and what's underneath...

Last edited:
Reactions: xt2021

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Weird I did delete the register earlier, lost all of the unlocks but not the decensor and didn't get the training again. The "bukkake launcher" should have a censor option, it's barely a penis though. It was added later to the decensor.
I test again ,you must delete both the register and C:\Users\user name\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\NejiSim1.5 , then after run the game you can play the training
Edit - oh, I think the mosaic is better than it..

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Just like to check if anyone playing on 3 only has 109/112 options unlocked.

Bought all the rest but can't find these last 3 'ghost' items. I've went through each list and none of it lists a gem price.

clavis_shepherd

Dec 2, 2020
Can't seems to unlock any setting pass 11/104 on V2. Also stuck at 10/112 unlock on V3. Tried everything specify on this thread, change values in registry, change date and time, tried both window and .apk on bluestack still same issue. When use registry edit file no character show up and can't click anything in the game.
Gotta say the unlock and grind thing is pretty shitty. Otherwise a very good collection.
---------------

Same here. i think this all game is a Demo version and i can't open
the green and yellow shield icon for get a current goal. and newunlock for vol .2 1.0.4

1619358094410.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The PC and Android versions are in one pack, they should both be the full game. Gave (the decensored version of) Vol 2 a quick test with my Android emulator, the shield is showing the current task and I can unlock more...
Also tried the trial version. You can only unlock twelve settings, and once you've recorded the first video for the tutorial the shield completely disappears.

Reactions: clavis_shepherd

clavis_shepherd

Dec 2, 2020
i tried the shield is showing the current task for the trial version. but not showing for the full game version Vol 2 something is wrong

Also game vol.3 1.0.1 i Get from #210 all Work normally and I can unlock more.

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
as a degenerated human as i am with a really hard on for this kink i enjoyed quite a lot so..... is there any similar gameplay like this?

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
as a degenerated human as i am with a really hard on for this kink i enjoyed quite a lot so..... is there any similar gameplay like this?
Probably the closest I saw are games by CherryGirls. 4/5/6/6.1 are those I've played, they are all very similar. No dilation or extreme body modification though.

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
the uncensored patch from ver.2 doesn't work on my phone (Samsung Galaxi s7) can some one help

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes