3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Pfft,I have right to do so because its still my opinion.As for Shindol,all his artwork always shit anyway.Still my opinion and I dont like it.If they found ryona,rape or torture kids arouse them,go for it.As for this game I dont care because my original post is to Shindol artwork.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you play Renryuu game,the rape and shit are soft compare to the others.Heck,even the whores is only for King Ryen personal use.The game main focus is to rule the Central Kingdom a king and collect the girls for your personal harem.
No one said you didn't had the right to have your own opinion, i just explained why it's a very hypocritical one.

I'm not trying to change your mind on something, just stating facts.

I don't even particularly like Shindol, matter of fact the only thing i've seen from him was metamorphosis.

I personally didn't liked it, but here's my issue is not if i like it, or you like it.

The point is, you're judging an artist on the base of the type of content he produces while also enjoying the same type of content you're complaining about from another one.

Doesn't have to specifically please you, rarely eroge games are made for one specific type of person, 99% of of these games aim to please different kinds and demographics of people, if you don't like a scene, you skip it.

That's how adults do.

This also applies with non-erotic videogames or any other type of business-oriented media.

Tl;dr It's all fiction, so take it for what it is.

Your argument is null/void, you still have the right to have/share it though, i'm just pointing out inconsistencies.

Reactions: Aboltus228

Gamuano

Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys can someone one tell me how can i unlock a content or second menu frome android pls.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Play the game and make her cum, a lot easier when you unlock sensitivity. Also there's a daily...
If you have that yellow and green shield click it to see any tasks.
I' ve made her cum and now shr doesnt give gems anymore my quest is 40 settings unlock but i dont have gems :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I' ve made her cum and now shr doesnt give gems anymore...
There is a daily limit for earning gems from her, at least in Vol 2. Playing and logging in are the only way I think, except tweeting. For the quests I always start with the cheapest, but then regret it as they're things I'm not interested in...

If you want saves to skip the grind and just have everything to play around with look in the opening post, and here.

Edit - Better point out saves for PC not Android.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know why but i can't find the option in my game, do you play the steam verison in the post?
Yep with the crack I posted below it, you can see the Steam version number in the screenshot with the settings open. The DLSite game has different looking menus, and the clothes shown below are Steam only.

Just tried deleting the save to see if I'd unlocked the censor and forgotten about it, but it's...

Reactions: xt2021
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes