3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone may share the latest version for Android of this collection plz?
The latest versions here are in the opening post, and I think up to date. Unlike the others Vol 2 is packed in with the Windows game. There's no Android version of the Steam version, and it's not really a portable engine.

The decensored android versions are back here.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Hot shit especially with the uterus prolapse but definitely needs options for penis/cervix insertion and cumming inside / creampie. You can't have an amazing x-ray with an empty and dry womb.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaittheTreat

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't you really play on apk or something?
There's Android versions of every one but the Steam version of Vol 1, if not separately then probably packed up together with the Windows one (check the opening post). Decensored versions here.

The demo of the Steam Vol 2 is showing up in searches, but you can't seem to get to the page...

orensan

May 29, 2017
yabukaradoo is working together with a few other companies, including oneone1, and making a new alternative nejicomi game.

supposedly it'll come out sometime in july

dickilz

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone else gets stuck at 109/112 on the nejicomi3, im on android and it happens in both uncesored and censored version the sperm settings, both for the flying dick and for the futa dick, dont appear and i don't know to make them do so

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unless I just can't spot them on the DLSite version, it looks like the new item for Steam is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reenormies

Dec 2, 2020
I was hoping someone would make a thread for the sequel first. Anyway here's a full save, Windows only. Just unzip, doubleclick and it should ask you if you want to add it to registry, same as with the fist game.

All the important stuff is still stored in registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2", except now you need to know the name of each unlock to modify it. So it was easier to just set all the counters for orgasm, tweets, etc to some high number. This triggers the tutorials which guide you through the game and also unlock all the stuff for buying. Then I simply edited the gem count and bought everything.
I keep trying to open it with this but it wont work, what do I do?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes