3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Twitter was broken on one of the old versions of Vol 1. There's a save in the unneeded translation thread for it with the settings from twitter unlocked, guessing the save in the opening post is the same.

CxLoucoxD

Oct 8, 2017
Dunno what to say, the vol2 apk is broken for me, all textures/meshes are a transparent blue, vol1 and vol3 works normally tho

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
I just... I know this is a thing. It's not my thing and I know its someones thing but I think questions should be asked...but I fear for answers.

It caters to the people whom enjoy unnatural belly stretching/inflation and Ahegao with a side of trap/futa and "amputee" , i think.

You can pick and act one of these fantasies on a customizable onahole ( too bad you cannot turn off stuff like the amputee thing).

I'm just happy that Scat isn't there.

Last edited:

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Good?Hmm...nope.Aint good,just a degenerate sick depressing hentai that just for pass by,no one fap to it nor its people favourite read.

I don't like some stuff in it too, but that doesn't mean you just have the right to shit on the game, you could also apply your vision of "degeneracy" to every hentai/eroge game ever produced by japan.

It's also a fictional game, it's not real.

Furthermore your " favourite harem game" you feature in your signature (Renryuu Ascension) has Grape, Bdsm, Prostitution, corruption, slavery and tentacles.

How is any of that any better than what you get playing this specific game?

You could make the point that you might not enjoy those parts and you play only because of the other ones you like, well, news flash, it's the same with this game.

japanese erotic games aren't real, if you don't like something you just close your heart to it and enjoy everything else.

For example, 90% of eroge games that come from Japan have grape/coercion/corruption in it, does it make everyone that ever played a japanese eroge game a grapist? no.

I'm sure there are people whom enjoy that ( otherwise they wouldn't put the tag in the first place) but alot of people don't, they just understand that specific tag it's in the game in an effort to please some other people.

Doesn't have to specifically please you, rarely eroge games are made for one specific type of person, 99% of of these games aim to please different kinds and demographics of people, if you don't like a scene, you skip it.

This also applies with non-erotic videogames or any other type of business-oriented media.

Tl;dr It's all fiction, so take it for what it is.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't like some stuff in it too, but that doesn't mean you just have the right to shit on the game, you could also apply your vision of "degeneracy" to every hentai/eroge game ever produced by japan.

It's also a fictional game, it's not real.

Furthermore your " favourite harem game" you feature in your signature (Renryuu Ascension) has Grape, Bdsm, Prostitution, corruption, slavery and tentacles.

How is any of that any better than what you get playing this specific game?

You could make the point that you might not enjoy those parts and you play only because of the other ones you like, well, news flash, it's the same with this game.

japanese erotic games aren't real, if you don't like something you just close your heart to it and enjoy everything else.

For example, 90% of eroge games that come from Japan have grape/coercion/corruption in it, does it make everyone that ever played a japanese eroge game a grapist? no.

I'm sure there are people whom enjoy that ( otherwise they wouldn't put the tag in the first place) but alot of people don't, they just understand that specific tag it's in the game in an effort to please some other people.

Doesn't have to specifically please you, rarely eroge games are made for one specific type of person, 99% of of these games aim to please different kinds and demographics of people, if you don't like a scene, you skip it.

This also applies with non-erotic videogames or any other type of business-oriented media.

Tl;dr It's all fiction, so take it for what it is.
What are you talking about??Im talking about Shindol.When the hell im shitting on this game??

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
What are you talking about??Im talking about Shindol.When the hell im shitting on this game??

The argument is still the same, no matter how degenerate that is, as long as it's fictional and doesn't hurt anybody, you really have no moral ground do judge, nor you should.

That is where i personally draw the line.

You can think about that however you want, i accept that your opinion might be different, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous statement.

Side note, if you were talking about " metamorphosis" i'm pretty sure there are alot of people out there that honestly liked it and i'm pretty sure there's some other people that like even worse.

Just because it doesn't appeal strictly to you doesn't mean it doesn't appeal to anyone else.

Plus, Shindol also made a post/artwork that explains that the girl in the story was actually an actress and the whole thing was a movie.

9dagtiohcgd31.jpg

So, since you seem to have ignored what i've said ( probably you haven't even read it all) let me quote myself again:

How is any of that any better/different than what you get from Shindol's work?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The argument is still the same, no matter how degenerate that is, as long as it's fictional and doesn't hurt anybody, you really have no moral ground do judge, nor you should.

That is where i personally draw the line.

You can think about that however you want, i accept that your opinion might be different, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous statement.

Side note, if you were talking about " metamorphosis" i'm pretty sure there are alot of people out there that honestly liked it and i'm pretty sure there's some other people that like even worse.

Just because it doesn't appeal strictly to you doesn't mean it doesn't appeal to anyone else.

Plus, Shindol also made a post/artwork that explains that the girl in the story was actually an actress and the whole thing was a movie.

View attachment 1117024

So, since you seem to have ignored what i've said ( probably you haven't even read it all) let me quote myself again:
Pfft,I have right to do so because its still my opinion.As for Shindol,all his artwork always shit anyway.Still my opinion and I dont like it.If they found ryona,rape or torture kids arouse them,go for it.As for this game I dont care because my original post is to Shindol artwork.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you play Renryuu game,the rape and shit are soft compare to the others.Heck,even the whores is only for King Ryen personal use.The game main focus is to rule the Central Kingdom a king and collect the girls for your personal harem.

Last edited:

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
Vol.1 remaster, marked "1.5" released on Steam

Info from twitter
ネジ込みシミュレーターVol1のSteam版をリリースしました。ディルドーのバイブレーション、肌色、髪色、ぶっかけ等の設定が追加されています。
触ったときの反応とか引っ張れる場所とかも色々増えてます。気になる方は体験版を試してみてください

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
Still my opinion and I dont like it.
" Good?Hmm...nope.Aint good,just a degenerate sick depressing hentai that just for pass by,no one fap to it nor its people favourite read. "
I don't call this a opinion.

Fun Fact: Shindol got a lot of hates because of Metamorphosis.The story are far too much for the reader which is why he is forced to make a new plot twist or alternate to calm the peoples.
Some people are stupid, big news.

Reactions: Aboltus228

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the first game is only one with things fully locked behind tweeting, its second...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the save in the opening post should have it unlocked, if not the one here does.

goodolchap

Sep 17, 2018
Is there a way to get vol1 steam version not from steam? It seems to have some new options and Im not gonna risk having a steam game of this caliber on my pc. I would need to move to the arctic circle under a new identity if i somehow got exposed lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There doesn't seem to be any sign of the Steam extras being added to the DLSite version, or of the apk that comes with the DLSite version getting added to Steam.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes