Collection - Unity - Completed - NejicomiSimulator Collection [Vol.1-5] [yabukaradoo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

egegereturns

Having control over the animation is quite nice and body customization is also nice but at the end of the day that's it. It makes me crave more but the game can't offer than what already does so I ask to my self "is that it?" if it had different camera views and creampie/fellatio options it would have been wa better.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Hoo boy, as you can tell from the games' pics in the thread, they've got a definite niche appeal, and most people aren't going to like them.
    Regardless of whether or not you (or I) like them or find them disgusting, they're pretty good, containing quite a huge selection of things to customize (except unfortunately a lack of toy customization.)

One thing I gotta mention is that weird connection with Twitter, and the daily stuff.
    The currency in the games can be earned by going through the tutorial, getting the girl horny enough, getting daily rewards, and making recordings of your interactions and posting them to your Twitter account. For most people, this will mean you're going to have to play the game on and off for quite some time to unlock everything.
    The downside to all this is that you'll get everything you want pretty quick, sure, but 100%ing the game will take a little while and there's really not much of an incentive to continue getting money once you've got what you want, which means the game then becomes less of an actual "game" and more of a "move your mouse up and down simulator."

Still, the art's nice (Vol 1 is just ehh, though), and the grinding isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    Just, uh, don't actually try to 100% the game, unless you're using Cheat Engine. CE works great in this game, very effortlessly.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Clomaoda

High quality art and scripting for a very niche audience, frankly you almost never see fetishes like extreme insertion, amputee, play piercings and demeaning body writing rolled into an interactive toy. The volumes themselves are essentially an interactive sandboxes similar to the flash days where you can abuse a poor girl in any way you desire.
    To be frank most folk will try these games for the shock/absurdity of a girl without missing appendages taking a truck sized dildo but for us enjoyers the Nejicomi volumes are a delight you see few and far between.
    Reviewed Vol 1- 1.03, Vol 2 - 1.0.4, Vol 3 - 0.0.1
  4. 2.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [Volumes 1-3]
    About as fun as any real life desktop novelty toy/gadget... once you get your 2-5 minutes worth of fun out of it, you quickly move to something else much more worthwhile.
    Game 1: Spent 5 minutes in it. Very smooth fluidity animation. Settings to customize girl is not worth it.
    Game 2: Spent 2 minutes in it. Smooth fluidity animations but not very - most times the girl wouldn't respond to the movement of the mouse. Lots of Settings to customize girl but still not worth it - girl looks better without the extra ugly junk.
    Game 3: Spent 2 minutes in it. Very smooth fluidity animations. Lots of Settings to customize girl but still not worth it - girl looks better without the extra ugly junk.
    It's hard to make the girl cum.. couldn't do it in Games 1 and 3, but is easiest in the 2nd game, the one that's half responsive to mouse movement .. go figure!. Made her cum several times.
    Downloading these games are worthy only for the curiosity and nothing else and then delete - there's no replay value and the animations cannot be automated for hands-free play.
    Extra note: When you do the obvious of things in game(s), you're rewarded golden eggs that are spent like money to unlock more useless customizations, but pick'n'choose wisely because you don't get enough G'eggs to unlock everything.
    Anyway, I downloaded them, got my 10 minutes worth out of all 3, and then deleted them... There's more fun in a deck of cards than these 3 games.
    Rating 2/5 for the smooth animations, and the choice to maximize the mouse sensitivity so that with very little mouse movement; the animation moves quickly - you don't get your mouse caught on the edge of the mousepad .lol.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Takyoon

Great Animations. Great Customization/variability. Great sound design. Very one note, but it works. Cool game, and you only need one hand to play, so thats a plus. The collection as a whole is pretty good, but the first one is pretty bare bones compared to later entries. 4/5
  6. 3.00 star(s)

slowman

Japan

What i write here is just gonna be filler text the game is so weird i dont know who faps to this but you know someone will fap to this like that guy who fapped to bathroom tiles.
    3 stars because while its only 1 animation with a variants its well done i guess the twitter thing was shit but registry editor attached fixed that bullshit.