Unity - Completed - NejicomiSimulator - Naked Idol's Live Broadcast! [Final] [Yabukaradoo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

My good This one is even wose that the idol one
    Short BAD GAMEPLAY AND VA, and that should not be called animatio, it feels like i was seen a wet noodle being fuck ,For fuck sake this ''''game'''' is bad 0.5/10 (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ob123

Summary
    You pay for the art not as a game.

gameplay
    A simulation of stabbing a girl with a gigantic dildo.
    WITH DAILY LOGIN AND PREMIUM CURRENCY TO COVER UP HOW EMPTY IT IS AS A GAME.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Wowadoo

Very first review on any game.

If you are into this sort of fetish, in which you are the domineering one, literally, then this is for you.

Otherwise I'd say don't play it.

I did so, and jerked off, but then I went too far, the girl's sensitivity was 3000, and she looked twisted, like pleasure gone too far.

It's mortifying cause I'm the one who did that to her, literally, no other people there, the game puts the perspective on YOU!

Literally, I am terrified as hell. Usually other games have some sort of person, or avatar, and then make you name yourself, but this puts you into it.

So as for why a 1-star?

Like I said, I'm scared af of this game. I did also save my sac for some time, and this was a bit difficult to jerk off to.

Animation wise it's a 3-star
    Gimmicks a 3-star

so it would be a 3 star, but I just can't for the above reasons I explained about.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

A pretty stupid fun game, i got like 20 minutes of entertainment out of it, its pretty fun just to fuck around with this.
    But this game does feel like 2010s flash game, which is a bit nostalgic. The customization is also pretty solid with a few fetishes included, although its nothing special.
    For some reason though the lactation effect nearly bricks the entire game, so use it with caution.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

neithernor

good concept, very well animated BUT
    its very grindy.
    and compared to other games of this type its lacking in accessories and customization.
    its has ONLY:
    2 skin colors,
    3 hair styles.
    3 hair colors.
    1 type of piercings and only for 3 places.
    no extra toys.
    no clothes/outfits.
    the max size of body parts is limited compared to other games of this type.

I like these kind of games, but this one just falls short. Id recommend to play the other ones or wait for a better one to come out.