Unity Completed NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude, Titanic-Tittied Slut into Your Personal Heifer-Hole [v1.0.5] [yabukaradoo]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
Anyone else having issues with trying to connect the bluetooth up? ( im trying to use a kiroo keon and it no work :( )

Xirodorin

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone else having issues with trying to connect the bluetooth up? ( im trying to use a kiroo keon and it no work :( )
According to the dev, the bluetooth connection looks up certain bluetooth devices by name
It might work if you can figure out what names the listed devices use when paired and use some kinda program to rename your Keon to that on PC. I was trying to solve the same issue earlier.

Honestly, best hope is that the dev adds proper generic support for these, or a some kind of general management app for these kinds of devices pops up that would somehow figure out if a program is looking for a bluetooth connection and chain the linked Keon or whatever to it. AFAIK, all that buttplug.io and whatever that's out there has a very limited scope of use and seem a little sketchy anyway.

Edit:
Actually, I think it _might_ be possible with Xtoys, but that would require someone that knows anything about working with scripts in that whatsoever to do a decent bit of work.

Last edited:

Mr.Mask

Mar 28, 2021
this game asked me to allow network access or something like this, my window defender has warning to allow or not. it really safe right? it not first time i play game on f95 but this first time i be lkke this

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes