Ren'Py - Neko Paradise [v0.18] [Alorth]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AliceNeverD1es

Review: I played this a long time ago, and I look forward for the complete release every day. One of the best western 3D games. It has very high quality rendering, good character design (loli cat girl very great choice!!), animate animation, and fun story. It also has good point of view camera angles, my favourite (why do so many western games have man in the image when they are not even cute shota?).
    This should be the standard for all western games!!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MgMn

It's a cute little slice of life on an island of kemonomimi girls.

The good: it has a very cute cast, hot and plentiful scenes and the day to day dialogue writing is OK. The girls are the game's biggest strength, they're all great and they're distinct enough in both design and personality.

The meh: Story starts off as mildly intriguing, veers off into nonsense to finally crash into being irrelevant. Don't be fooled by the bubble in your progress log with "main story" written on it, that's just a system for gating events. The over-arching narrative of the MC's lost memories and the illness on the island might make sense at some point, but that point is still far off.
    It also just drops stuff on you out of nowhere,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    That one really pulled the e-brake on the game's tone...

The ugly: Some of the girls fell face first into the uncanny valley. Not that big of a deal really but it's something to keep in mind. They're in the minority anyway most of them look fine, especially in the latest updates.

Overall I'm knocking off one star for the narrative aspect. A healthy 4 out of 5 seems appropriate for this sandbox VN.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LuvaLuva

Great game, checks off most of the boxes for me. Love the characters. Been pretty bugless from the start. More of a hunt/grind to find everything game than one with different options. In the end the only choice you really have are whether or not you tell choco you love her or not, and what Ash's genitalia is. But the game is great as is, plenty of other Chyoa type games out there.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

gaikotsu3

It can dip into the uncanny valley sometimes, but generally it hits the spot.
    There is some variation in the quality of CG models and animation. It seems like the oldest content is a little more inconsistent, with newer additions being more polished.

I'd give it 5 stars for appealing to some of my kinks, but fair is fair.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

StephanieD

Neko Paradise is a fun game, it definitely takes my mind away
    from life's troubles and is very relaxing to play.

And this game you have some more to do than the usual
    click next dialogue of the visual novel, as there is a map,
    fast forward on time from morning, noon, evening, night.
    And you have to score points by talking to characters
    and when you gain so many points you can move the story
    along by visiting the character at one of the four time
    slots. Like I said it's pretty fun and adds more variety
    to the story than the usual visual novel.

The characters are very attractive, contain some animated scenes,
    and none of the gigantic silly breasts often seen in games
    which is a pet peeve of mine.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

OMG its so cute!

+ Graphics are great, almost everything is aminated.
    + Plot is easy to understand in a few sentences
    + Sandbox is real. Free roam anywhere.
    + Nice minigame with fishing.

Definitely one of the best games I've played!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

trimonwar

One of the best games on the site. Good variety of female characters, excellent artwork and perfect graphics are the strong point of Neko Paradise. The plot is very simple: build your own personal harem and fuck them all.
    The presence of mini games, necessary to have the greatest number of girls available, can be satisfying or annoying depending on the player's tastes.
    Personally I give 5/5 stars for the magnificent graphics with which it is made.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

Usually not into furries like this, but this one caught my interest mostly because of the other tags i.e. Harem & Pregnancy. However, after seeing that this has years of development it feels like a "skeleton" plot. A lot of the upcoming plot points are fairly obvious by design, but there is little progress even after many sporadic updates. Worse still it seems there is focus on adding even more characters when some characters have had their plots completely ignored. This leads me to think this game is another one that will unfortunately continue to tease and go unfinished.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well this was a supprise to me, it was alot better then expected and not being into animal stuf they still look pretty damn cute, also enjoyed the story and the sandbox isent bad either, its pretty fast without a huge grind, there is also a bit of fun in the story like the mouse teacher story.

I was close to give it 5 stars, but its a bit to silent for me, it has music a few times but its not much, also found it a bit weird that both of the 2 friends of MCs daughter wasent a virgin since they are proberly close to the same age.

But other then that its a pretty good game and it has pregnancy as well, only small issue was that its over a bit to fast and you cant have sex with them when they are pregnant except with the wife, but its a big improvement from other games with pregnancy.

Not sure whats left for the game other then a bit of familie issues with hes new found daughter, but looking forward to seeing next update.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Axxis

The renders and animations are good enough to have made this game higher rated than a 2 star for me --had the writing and story line had even a tiny amount of cohesiveness. It's just a grind fest where you are constantly repeating the same renders and comments you have already seen and heard. The pregnancy content is worthless and plays no part in the game. I got my wife pregnant and she, nor any other character, even mentioned it. She gets pregnant and however many days later she has the child and you get a render of her holding it and then nothing. It's just another of a long list of things that just make the experience lifeless and boring. Your choices don't seem to matter to anyone. I played for several hours hoping things would get better. **Hint** it didn't and so I finally deleted it.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

hisfs

It's a smut harem story: the protagonist's quest is "be lewd, or die". His job is fishing, including a minigame of 'figure out why he's not selling them, and why half the fish you grab disapear'. Renders are nice, the braindead relationship grind and map-movement is balanced by precise hints.

Characters are uninteresting, unidimensionally cute at best. This is what make this wreck not look salvageable.

The furiest character is the wife forced on the MC, stinking of either self-insert or pandering. Yet that same character you get the pleasure to see every morning is boring and paperthin.

Scenes look like the writers are aimlessly going down a list of fetishes. Vore and child loss, in a "paradise"?? this isn't a vision, this is going edgier and edgier, looking for a niche market that'd be thirsty enough to bankroll this.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

hornydrifter

So the characters are adorable, obviously, but that's about it. The story is nonsensical, the gameplay is a boring, and the dialogue is....pretty cute the first time, but you spend so much time re-talking and re-reading the dialogue as you grind relationship levels that it wears down REAL fast.

And, sadly, the animations are nothing special. Very basic.
    Again, the girls are super cute, the faces are sexy, the 'flirty' dialogue is fine the first time you read it, but right now it's more of a checklist simulator than a game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Annonx

At first, I never wanted to download this game. I thought the models were weird, and that I would probably get bored playing this game.

But a few days ago, during a night where I was a bit excited, I decided to download it.

And I was pleasantly surprised! The quality of the animation is not bad, not the best but I've seen worse.
    The models are nice and varied (even if the little trio looks very similar)

The game is a "free roam", with few locations, it's both an advantage and a disadvantage, no need to search the whole world, but it quickly becomes repetitive, and there are very few surprises when exploring the different places.

The two big weak points in my opinion are the story, and "the" minigame.

The mini-game is weird, long and not very funny, even if the reward is quite high, you don't find yourself grinding, I would have liked it to be a bit more fun.

The story is too quick. In 3 hours of play, you will die, be reincarnated, have a wife, a child, and a whole range of neighbors who only want to fuck.
    Then there's a pretress, a hidden child, a sister-in-law who also wants to fuck, and all this without context. New characters or scenarios are constantly thrown at you.

But I still had a good time, and even if there is little content for now, the quality compensates the rest
  14. 3.00 star(s)

RandalenJoe

Weird game, i couldn't really get into it.
    Everything happens so fast, that the characters and story cannot really breathe.

In a matter of short minutes, you meet new characters and then have sex with them. When moving your former monogamous relationship (where you cheated all the time anyways) to a polygamous one, your partner don't even flinches a millisecond. It just happens in three or four textboxes and that's it.

Don't know, why everybody hypes the sex scenes that much. This could indeed spice up the barely existent story, however the scenes i found were short (one animation), had some text and that's it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Mario Itsametoo

I played this last, a year ago, I could remember I liked it alot. Thank god it saved my progress at that time. I had to get into it again, but 5 minutes later I was hooked again.

Nice graphics, nice girls, all look a little bit funny. I never was into that fury stuff, but it's funny playing this again.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

I find it amazing that for a staff of 9+ working on this game, there is so little content. They get paid a lot of money and release occasional small updates that don't add much of anything to the game. This was released almost 4 years ago for goodness sakes so when playing it be sure to take that into account... There's maybe 30 minutes of playtime then you can delete it and try again in a year or two.
    However, it is worth playing as it's cute and fun. Just don't expect much going forward unless you're willing to wait quite awhile. Great looking characters, really pretty girls. They've done a wonderful job giving every their own personality. You can have sex with some of them, but not all. For example, I don't think you can have sex with all the kids yet. Fantastic colors that never seem to get dull. Pretty scenes though there aren't many.

So just kind of average for now till they get a lot more of a story developed.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

GreenEars

Really like the renders and animation. Also like that the clue system. Some of the "to do" items such as fishing not my cup of tea. Daughter character is fun and feisty. Would like to have the dev add more of her scenes.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

EmoBot

Not really into catgirls, but dude, this has got to be one of the hottest wives in any AVN on this site. There are some excellent scenes, but still whish there was much more content.

Some of the fetishes are well uncovered, if you into those, they will hit the right spot
  19. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Good game with many scenes of different characters. Usually I'm not a fan of 3d models but the ones in Neko Paradise are surprisingly appealing. As a Loli enjoyer that was a pleasing few hours of gameplay. Played through all content released at the time and I'm sure i will be back once more comes out!
    Art 4/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 4.5/5
    Music 3/5
    DevSupport 4/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Numbot

It's just wonderful and amazing game with cute baby girls and overall content!
    Choco - she is just incredible as and other unique animated characters
    Gameplay also pretty nice and doesn't raise any troubles
    I'm really like it!