RPGM Nekohana Love Crisis [v0.2.1] [Nadeko_Nyan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. I just wanted to drop by and say that the next build will be available Friday. Just a warning it´s gonna be more focus on story to establish what´s going on so there´s only a minimal scene. After this coming patch I will finally start adding sidequest you can engage with multiple available girls. Please look forward to it.

loving the new update

please consider adding Luna scenes (maybe in a future update) she looks too cute :p
Breedable Luna.png

Are you sure you still want her to have scene?

GROW UP SENKO :love:
Since I already saw some Senko love in here. (Also just me playing along with the fact that my Nadeko looks like Senko) Here is a freebie for what´s to come. A WiP of a Sidequest dedicated to Senko-theme.
Senko Sidequest.png

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
I´ve updated the game to Version 0.2.1. This one doesn´t contain many H-scene but rather story progression and introduction of new possible girls to engage with. With the upcoming build I will be focusing on adding activity and scene to the now newly introduced Monster Girl. Please look forward to it.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Any planned tags/fetishes that aren't in the game yet? If so, what are they?
Nothing specific for now. I will add whenever the need arise. There are multiple girls that have different personality so there will be a alot. But nothing TOO gross, that´s for sure.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Finally went about to playing it after you dropped me a fanart (thanks btw <3), and I have no regrets!
Not a big fan of harems or male protagonists in eroges in general, but Ragnacchi is fun to have on screen so you're forgiven xD

Only got scenes with Nadeko and the slime girl as of now, but looking at the rest of the cast I imagine we'll have some furry too. Hopefully dolls as well after seeing that one character I don't wanna spoil.

The game is clearly very early in development, but there's plenty of potential. I hope you'll continue to develop it!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes