Others - Nekomancer: Seeded by Darkness [v0.4.7] [Lavey]

1. 1.00 star(s)

geraltOfRivia018

It doesn't even make sense its always on the first stage, I beat the wolf 3 times then again returns to the first stage and the check point isn't even saving the game like why would you even punish the player by making the game infinite. also the sound of the moan is annoying .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

The Avispita

This is not a professional score:

I see that this work quickly, I hope it continues the same, I really like the gameplay, the way to get the nsfw content, good luck

Well since it won't let me put just that I'll write a little more, when I got to the part where the nuns were there were no npc or anything maybe it's because of the version I played but I saw photos on itch.io that there were npc there, I hope they have side quests without having to stray too far from the main path and be able to be with npcs besides the enemies (like the nun outside the village), the boss battles are entertaining.
    My only request is, to be able to choose the main character, Male, Female, and Trap or Shemale/Futa
    Just because my main taste is in Male x Female/Trap/Shemale/Futa/Everything
    But it's just to tell my taste I like the game in the same way haha
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Skunktail

a game full of fun potential, cute little animations and actually almost intuitive controls, feels kind of like a switch game in the making.

will say the animations are not yet enough for my tastes but they are at least cute.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tau_Iota

While the game is made in game maker which has many limitations, I think the developer has found a way to make it work. There aren't many femboi games out there, let alone ones that have combat. The 4.5 version brings in some great improvements over older iterations, the dodgeroll being an amazing addition.

The game is still in the early stages though, there's only 7-8 lewdable characters thus far. However, each one is pretty unique with the SFX being a welcome surprise.

If I could rate it higher I would, as there is clearly a lot of love put into this game. God speed to the dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

scalopian

Good gameplay and lewd content. Still early but the changes to controls have really improved the experience. Promising content across the board. Feels like an old Zelda game. The Nekomancer is a must watch.