RPGM Nekomata [v1.0] [Jitsu Koan]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I'm not seeing too much gore from the extract image files. Does anyone have screenshots in terms of how much violence we can expect?

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
There are only 3 pixel death sequences in the game if you goes to a death field. No gore pictures or something like this.

DDSDD

May 29, 2018
My guess is that there is something that is not explained, like the fact that there are ways to get more dice that no tutorial explains at all.

Right now is a game immensely based on luck, since most of the times you need a specific roll of the die to not die. Even when you figure out how to discard dice, 80 may not be enough despite the game telling you that you have good chances.

Definitely back in the oven itch.io game.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Gave up on this game considering how absolutely insane of luck you need to actually go places...

So I decided to see if I can crack open and edit my save up, only to discover somehow, this game has an anti-cheat of sorts!

Welp.

StarDust379

Feb 20, 2021
The thing I did was sticking around a 6-dice platform and farming more dices. I didn't finish it though, since it crashed on a tentacle trap

Kail Nightwalk

Dec 20, 2017
Welp, I finished the game with all A,B, and C endings.
Seems like there's a trick to it:

If you're aiming to get the ending A, you should make sure the sign shown at the entrance of the dice dungeon stays green.
If you want to get ending B, then turn it yellow and leave it at that.
If ending C then turn it red.

Seems like you can have a maximum of twice of the 30 years waiting for the green after starting, if you exceed then it will automatically turn into red. As for turning the green into yellow, dying 7x will turn that green into yellow.

Side note:
1. Having either Death or Waiting at 10 will trigger a game over.
2. When you finish a playthrough, you will find a kitten in the far left corner of the statue. This kitten will give you exactly how many dice you are left with from your last game.

Last edited:

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
There is a other Ending after the BJ Sequenz with the Keeper, go to the statue and give up. You become the True Ending.

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
I'm glad, the game was first a sfw jam game. I added the nsfw stuff later. That's why the setting and gameplay is so minimalistic. I will continue the story in a planned second part and make it a bit bigger. In the meantime I'm working on another spin-off that will act as a prequel. I love to work on this dark and creepy setting and try to repeat this hopeless feeling.

Reactions: Kyokomoto

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Hello! May I ask if v1.0 is the latest version of this game? Found a V1.3 online here

Does anyone know which I should download?

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Nekomata 1.3 is the old jam game with no nsfw stuff

Nekomata 1.0 NSFC (Not safe for cats) Editon is the new NSFW Version

On itchio is always the newest Version.

Last edited:
Reactions: fansa

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
apk is the installer, dont open it with other programms.
Here is a guide:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Any pictures of the actual scenes? No idea based on the sample images if I want to play. Plot sounds like it could either be absolutely up my alley or totally not by thing.

Reactions: Artix0
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes