Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I know I'm replying to a comment a year ago but holy shit Vol 4 is being released on NOV 27 2020WTFi just noticed it now
We'll see. Think Cyberpunk 2077, and 2020 as a year in general. Stop counting chickens and don't jinx us lol!

risuba

Nov 13, 2020
The link in OP under " Fanmade uncensored images: " to mega.nz does not exist any more. Could you renew it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The link in OP under " Fanmade uncensored images: " to mega.nz does not exist any more. Could you renew it?
Look under the spoiler for individual and art work, it's the fan art in there. Most of it is official art though.

Edit -Ok double checked, the fan art download is what was linked as fanmade uncensored image. The pics download is exactly the same, but with a extra folder of Sayori art.

Last edited:

vlad123123

Feb 10, 2018
sorry, but how right pathed the games? after installed patch game crashed with error invalid character x16 =(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry, but how right pathed the games? after installed patch game crashed with error invalid character x16 =(
It might be caused by a non English character in the file name somewhere, or maybe the game not being on the C: drive.

If not you could try running the game with Japanese locale, either by switching it or using . I've never needed to but it does tell you to do it in the installation instructions.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes