Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The TV show is starting to , they seem a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - To watch online maybe try , I was expecting a toned down for TV Cinnamon...

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the Fanmade uncensored images stuff literally that or something that is for the game?
Also would it ever be possible for the Switch and fan-made images to be added to the game so the older pics can be replaced for newer ones?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the Fanmade uncensored images stuff literally that or something that is for the game?
It's mostly fan art, even a photo of someone's dakimakura if I remember right. There's only a handful of decensored game images around, also it's only been do done to some of the...
None of the animations.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The TV show is starting to , they seem a...
Edit - To watch online maybe try , I was expecting a toned down for TV Cinnamon...
I've watched it on Funimation. Yeah...They really didn't tone that horny cat down at all.

The only thing they've done is really totally avoid the whole Shigure in love with brother thing. Now she' just pervs on the catgirls.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I've watched it on Funimation. Yeah...They really didn't tone that horny cat down at all.

The only thing they've done is really totally avoid the whole Shigure in love with brother thing. Now she' just pervs on the catgirls.
I always wonder why Shigure doesnt have any sex stuff with her brother in the VN either when she has such feelings for him.Maybe because its only suppose to be about the Neko girls

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
which link do i download? the torrent or the aio?
The torrent is the all in one, but a torrent instead of a massive or split direct download. If you use torrents I'd go for that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The first game errors and says cannot convert given narrow string to wide string
I just gave Vol 1 a quick go and no error, it is a 7z file so maybe try extracting with .

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I just gave Vol 1 a quick go and no error, it is a 7z file so maybe try extracting with .
it opens and errors when you use the uncensor patch, i reinstalled and it opens fine now

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes