Collection - VN - Others - Completed - NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

I don't bother doing the research. Did this game series get an anime spinoff, or did the anime get a game spinoff? I'm pretty sure it's the former.

The entire series of Nekopara is pretty much one of the very few visual novels that has gotten me fully engaged with its story. It's wonderfully deep with characterization to a point that it really gets you tied in with its characters, it's essentially a four-story series about tales of achieving your dreams and goals, told through the medium of anime cat-girls.

The hentai itself is pretty sub-standard actually, it's not crazy impressive but fairly well done. I mostly rate this high due to the amount of value it provides outside of just a hentai game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kernels

So i decided to go through all parts of this game due to a lost dispute with a friend. I am not a fan of visual novels, and even more so kinetic novels. For me it's just picture books. I know there are a lot of fans of this genre on this site, please do not attack me.
    all parts can be completed in about 20 hours if you read and not just clicking

Story - 3\5
    At the beginning it may be interesting, but at the end it is very boring. Personalities are quite worked out tho

Lore - 3\5
    I have a lot to say about it. Not particularly logical. In general, if you don't think about it, its okay.

Sound - 4\5
    The voice acting is very good. Sountracks is nice. The rest of the sounds are silly

Art style - 5\5
    The character designs are original and memorable along with their names. Live2d or whatever animations is cool especially in the vol 4. Backgrounds is uhh.. average i would say
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Onysko

One of the best works to feature nekomimis and rightfully had an incendiary success.
    The story is a as bland as a plain toast. But the characters are adorable, the sex scenes are awesome and all the girls are delicious af.

Highly recommended for the animated scenes and top tier visual style. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more from this series.