Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
Here there's Vol 1 to 3, and the two smaller extra ones. Vol 4 is in it's own thread, Vol 5 isn't out. For completionist sake there's the now a boy version spin-off thing here.

Sometime in the future the gacha game might come out.
wow new charater in nekoparaiten

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hold on boy ver really what its a girl protagonist i imagine it would be like gangmbam
It's like one of the extra episodes I think, short with no sex. And it was free, so maybe it was to test peoples response.
wow new charater in nekoparaiten
It's a gacha so there will probably be a lot more characters if it ever gets going.

Reactions: fapboy3456

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
summarized story in nekopara vol 1 in a nutshell
kashou:*opens store
chocola and vanila:*joins him
kashou:*fucks chocola and vanilla
Also kashou:*gest sick
shigure:*worries
also shigure*brings all the cat girl so they can work his bakery so he wouldn't get tired
Kashou: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
previously on nekopara
summarized story in nekopara vol 1 in a nutshell
kashou:*opens store
chocola and vanila:*joins him
kashou:*fucks chocola and vanilla
Also kashou:*gest sick
shigure:*worries
also shigure*brings all the cat girl so they can work his bakery so he wouldn't get tired
Kashou: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
summarized story in nekopara vol 2 so far in a nutsehell
kashou's bakery:*business is boomin
coconut and azuki:*cat wars
kashou:*separates them so peace
coconut:*eats takoyaki and ommelet
azuki:*eats high class restaurant to reward her hard work
*coconut and azuki drama moment
kashou:*fucks coconut
Also kashou:*fucks azuki
Also kashou:*okay time to fuck the remaining cat girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
guys Ive downloaded the AIO but nekopara 3 is not in the game folder
I haven't downloaded the AIO but looking at the it's meant to be in there, but there is only the installer. If it isn't in the installer folder then it's in the opening posts individual downloads.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I haven't downloaded the AIO but looking at the it's meant to be in there, but there is only the installer. If it isn't in the installer folder then it's in the opening posts individual downloads.
its in the installer folder mb btw I cant open vol1 I tried to open it with and without locale emulator and the game wont open

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
its in the installer folder mb btw I cant open vol1 I tried to open it with and without locale emulator and the game wont open
Looks like the same copy as the individual game, just tried that again and it started right up. Definitely don't try installing the adult patch it doesn't need it and it will probably break it.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
Nekopara theory
so if there kittens and they were born like humans that means there cat boys right then i think cat boys paradise is set in the same universe as nekopara and if thats the case there will be dog girls right and would be slavery if owning cat girls there like humans that can talk right so its slavery but i think adoption if theirs a thing in their world were shigure need these papers to adpot a cat girl right

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
plus if there's an age gap were girls can legally marry so that means cat girl too right as an catpanion if the world knew the word "catpanon" should be the government taking action to make laws of legally to have a catpanion

Antrax235

Sep 29, 2021
hello, im kinda new in all this game stuff, so can somone explain me if this needs an emulator or something???, cause i know this games are like, for steam only, so... do i need steam like, a "MUST have to play"???
Also, i dont know what AIO means heh.
i also see there are patches, so how should i start??, ... damn... at least i do know how to download, but aside from that, i am a 100% NOOB in this stuff, so i dont know how to make this things work. So, any help (or a guide idk) is appreciated.
I use Windows, though... i dont know if that is even relevant at all... god im embarrased.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes