Unity - Nekotto Island [v1.0] [mukkun.App]

1. 3.00 star(s)

The_Thiccness

Solid Gameplay with some shortcomings and optimization issues.

Version: 1.0

Rating: 5/10

The Good:

• Solid foundation and good character models.
    • Doesn't appear to have many bugs.
    • Good concept implemented only ok.

The Bad:

• Pretty janky but nothing game-breaking.
    • Optimization needs some work, I have top tier setup and only utilizes 30% of GPU and CPU and get around 50-100 FPS when I should be getting 200.
    • Lack of sexual content, cannot change positions when you are "stealing" an enemy and takes like 2 mins to convert one person.
    • Gets boring when you are just tasked to get the ship parts.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Arabi1

This is for the [v1.0] demo.

The island is big but empty, this is how I felt most of the time while exploring:

There are no secrets or power-ups or treasures or even collectibles. Normally I don't care about the grind because it's too common in games, I just deal with it, but damn this one is a hella different level because the only way to travel is on foot. What I mean by that is if you pick up some meat 2 kilo meters away, you're going to travel 2 kilo meters back through the soulless empty island by foot, basically a walking simulator game.

But hey, you probably want to hear something positive, right? Okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it? The gameplay is no fun. Honestly, all I was doing is fucking the women at the base and the women in the village (800 meters away from the base towards the forest) and I consider myself done with the game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Evangelion-01

Game Version 1.0
    Tried the game and was atleast expecting a playable Demo...
    What I got was a tiring grinder terrible controlls, no challenge dureing fights (Elephants are killers without a Rover, but even they can't down the MC)
    And finally one of the ship parts got stuck in the air, it was placed on a mountain and when my crew attempted to hike on the rover it instead flew high into the air and remained there.
    Yeah the game is not wrth it.

You need meat in order to create biomass (Cells), which should also be obtainable from wood, which would make travelling SO MUCH easier.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sgb3

Awful in its current state. The whole 'natives can NTR your crew members' bit doesn't matter because they're too easy to beat. I've actually seen them attack rhinos or elephants and lose. They don't revive when they're off screen and don't move outside of their camps, so there's basically no threat and the entire game is driving around murdering wildlife for hours and hours and hours. Seriously the amount of energy you need to win the game is utterly insane. Also you can't zoom out the map and your teammates get lost/stuck very easily.

I wouldn't bother with this unless they release a patch to improve the gameplay.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

lnomsim

This has to be one of the worst game I have ever played, and I'm not talking just about adult games.

Controls: have you ever wondered what it would feel like to control a constantly drunk character in a TPS game? Now you have the answer, it's extremely annoying.

The character always move toward where the mouse is pointing. You can't see where the mouse is pointing, but one thing for sure, it's not the center of the screen, so the character will never move in a straight line.

The rover... Oh my god the rover...
    It goes from 0 to light speed just by having the idea of wanting to accelerate, I'm pretty sure I've seen it moving before I pushed the move forward button.

For some reason, the wheels don't get back to neutral position by themselves. It's ok to do that in simulator games when you need a good precision. Not in that game, you'll constantly be spinning around.

Graphics: it's ok, bad, but ok. What's not ok, is having the game run at 45fps and struggling to reach 60 on a 4090RTX... even on low setting and resolution.

The textures have a sharpening effect that make them flicker all the time, it gave me an headache.

The sounds: hum, nothing to say, they are not really good, and you'll want to turn off the music really fast, only one track on loop, gets annoying really quick.

The gameplay:
    You have a loght saber and a gun. Use them to kill animals, then hit them some more to transformn them into a rain of meat, and spend the next 10 minutes gathering the meat. When your inventory is full, go back to the ship to fuel it.

When you get the rover, you can bring the ship's parts back to the ship. How? I have no idea, there is no prompt to interact with the parts when you are in the rover, and interacting with them outside of the rover does nothing.

The H content:
    Completely useless. From time to time your crewmates get in heat and you can mate with them. With 2 positions. The same animation for every mate. And it's freaking long and boring!

It's also completely useless, I am yet to see any reason to do it other than wasting time.

The AI:
    your crewmates are completely braindead. They are tethered to you so they can't wander too far away. But if you break line of sight, they stop following you. The game is set on tropical island full of trees and mountains. You will have to backtrack to go find them A LOT.

The concept is good, it could be a fun little game. But the finition and amount of annoyance makes it a big piece of turd.

1/10 for the idea, 0/10 for everything else.