Landry11

Jun 22, 2019
I put NekottoIsland.exe & sharedassets1.resource files in the 1.20 version above, but it's cracked and running properly. How did you fix it?
thanks for the update!
1.21 Update:

1.21 Decensor Patch:
Again to remove mosaics, just replace the files in the proper folder and enjoy!
Edit:fixed

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I tried that but as an NTR connoisseur, I need to be able to hear the moans of my beloved getting dicked down so good that they betray me.

not even close an NTR connoisseur. in fact I hate a lot of NTR stuff. This game is different tho as you can steal the girls back. but i do understand that the lack of sound is very off putting.

thankfully, it seems like someone has delivered, and with the 1.21 version too

EDIT: This is a major thing I noticed, but I can't kill any animals in the 1.21 version that was posted. On top of this, none will spawn either. I'm forever locked at 0 energy due to this. the animals that was already loaded (from the tutorial or from an old save) also do not move at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riva

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
EDIT: This is a major thing I noticed, but I can't kill any animals in the 1.21 version that was posted. On top of this, none will spawn either. I'm forever locked at 0 energy due to this. the animals that was already loaded (from the tutorial or from an old save) also do not move at all.
Oh even when you knockout the Tribal they drop meat too

Landry11

Jun 22, 2019
not even close an NTR connoisseur. in fact I hate a lot of NTR stuff. This game is different tho as you can steal the girls back. but i do understand that the lack of sound is very off putting.

thankfully, it seems like someone has delivered, and with the 1.21 version too

Sorry, I didn't test if everything worked correctly and fell asleep I guess I should've replaced the files I didn't before while trying to trial and error replace stuff to start the game. I'm going to edit the links the post in a few minutes.

Reactions: Hakuba and XLuteX

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Sorry, I didn't test if everything worked correctly and fell asleep I guess I should've replaced the files I didn't before while trying to trial and error replace stuff to start the game. I'm going to edit the links the post in a few minutes.
At the Start of the Tutorial the Mission says I have to kill the Turtle Animals but I can't kill them they're just there standing still
So I'll just Ignore the Mission & Explore xD

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
At the Start of the Tutorial the Mission says I have to kill the Turtle Animals but I can't kill them they're just there standing still
So I'll just Ignore the Mission & Explore xD

I would have ignored it too until i realized I'd need energy to make the rover, restore the rover's HP and energy, restore our own HP and energy (and clothes if you want assuming you left them somewhere), and you'd need energy to get off the planet in the final part.

and you need to kill those animals for that energy.

Oh even when you knockout the Tribal they drop meat too
i noticed that it seems to stop after a while unless they've killed nearby animals. and if nothing spawns (what did spawn didn't move until that fix) then there wouldn't be anything to get meat from

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I would have ignored it too until i realized I'd need energy to make the rover, restore the rover's HP and energy, restore our own HP and energy (and clothes if you want assuming you left them somewhere), and you'd need energy to get off the planet in the final part.

and you need to kill those animals for that energy.

i noticed that it seems to stop after a while unless they've killed nearby animals. and if nothing spawns (what did spawn didn't move until that fix) then there wouldn't be anything to get meat from
Is it with just the shared update or with the Shared update with the Uncensor?

Did a try with 1.2+UNC
(Old Save)
On a random animal got him dead then beat up his dead body and the meat did pop up
They don't show a "Green" HP bar when you it them? When they are dead it's a Red hp bar for the meat to pop though

(New save)
So started a fresh game for the turtles Tutorial.
You need to kill the 3turtles "Green Health Bar" Then beat their dead body "Red Health Bar" until meat pop up for the 3 of them and the Tutorial end. Funny enough as long as you left one untouched you get unlimited meat from the other 2 since they don't disappear during the tutorial.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021

Did a try with 1.2+UNC
(Old Save)
On a random animal got him dead then beat up his dead body and the meat did pop up
They don't show a "Green" HP bar when you it them? When they are dead it's a Red hp bar for the meat to pop though

(New save)
You need to kill the 3turtles "Green Health Bar" Then beat their dead body "Red Health Bar" until meat pop up for the 3 of them and the Tutorial end. Funny enough as long as you left one untouched you get unlimited meat from the other 2 since they don't disappear during the tutorial.
I started New Save so when I need to kill Turtles in Tutorial but The Turtles not moving when I attack it it's not taking damage it just stood there Freezing

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekottoIsland-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ShamelessLurker

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, got 2 more saves for people to mess around with (the previous ones were before Chiffon was added to the game)

-save 1, Milk is the only girl with you (again, she's my favorite) and she's at 200 affection AND in heat (with most of her lewd gauge filled so she'll stay in heat for a while if nothing is done. The other 5 girls are already NTR'd, with the locals frequently doing Karin. No parts collected and the energy gauge stopped filling.

-save 6, You have all 6 nekos, a good chunk of energy, all but 3 parts collected (meaning the large map is available), you should be nearby 3 dead elephants (there was another 3 nearby, but idk if they'll load back in when loading the save). The last 3 parts are near a patch of FOUR villages though. I basically did a lot of the ground work for you if you want an easier time getting to the "final" part where you try to get away from the island.

copy the entire save folder to this path below:
C:\Users\[insert username]\AppData\LocalLow\mukkun_App

Did a try with 1.2+UNC
(Old Save)

(New save)

the 1.21 link is updated so everything is working now. it was an issue where they didn't move at all and had no bars at all (shooting them also hit them but did nothing, like you're hitting a statue or something). Basically, you couldn't drain a green nor red bar.

didn't know about the "infinite meat" trick tho.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Do the npc's have sex with turned girls randomly?
the girls will occasionally go into heat. that's when you're able to fuck them (if they're on your side) or if an enemy girl is KO'ed (they'll join your side when affection passes 100 during your climax animation).

girls on the enemy side will also randomly go into heat. when that happens, they might try to seduce a guy on their side, or a guy might run up and fuck them anyway. also, any girls on your side that get KO'ed have the risk of being fucked by enemies. if their affection drops below 100 during the enemy's climax, then they'll join the enemy side.

a few key things are this:

-fucking one girl may put other girls on their side into heat as well
-resting seems to increase the chances of heat
-affection caps at 200, but can't go lower than 50. all that matters on this is if you cum into a girl above 100 affection or if an enemy cums into a girl below 100
-during the final event where you try to escape the island, you MUST have all 6 catgirls on your side. you can leave them on the enemy side the entire game if you want until this point.

also fun fact, you can fuck a girl as long as you want by switching positions right after your climax animation ends. No need to stop fucking them at all if you want. Enemies used to "infinite fuck" as well in ver1.20 but that's been fixed

Last edited:

Landry11

Jun 22, 2019
also fun fact, you can fuck a girl as long as you want by switching positions right after your climax animation ends. No need to stop fucking them at all if you want. Enemies used to "infinite fuck" as well in ver1.20 but that's been fixed
I still got ver1.20 if you want to watch all 6 crew members get fucked infinitely at the same time for reasons, but there are a few bugs that happen if you get knocked down a few times, including one that could make you lose the ability to use the drones to watch up close that stays even after saving and closing the game.

Terifficallylame

May 6, 2023
Judging from the screenshots, I can deduce that, this was a chaotic project; at first, maybe they were trying to create a family-friendly RPG (something like Toram), then, the cute furry protag is born! But, they suddenly had a change in mind! Exploration and sex with catgirls! Thus, creating this concoction.

(it's all just fun speculations)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is this game worth play. i saw this game has ntr. i was thinking about downloading it. but the graphics could be better.

AkashiNyan

Jan 5, 2022
The game looks really nice, at least as a prototype, but it runs like absolute ass on my low end.

Like, come on. I don't expect games nowadays to run on my shitbox but the graphics aren't state of the art in this, it's just Unity slop crammed with infinite pointless details.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BloomYourDreams
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes