Unity - Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Even with what there is here it fucking blows the everlasting fuck out of most games and 120% of any retarded censored Japanese games.
    Game does not run like it's on dial up. It don't ask for a absurd amount of time to be wasted to see and do anything. Could there be more? Of course there could be. However with what there is already it shits on most mediocrity on DLsite. For me it is strongly similair to 'Hizashi No Naka No Riaru' in terms of a good looking touching game.
    Overall in truth being unfinished it ain't really a 5 star but alas when compared to what quite little competition this has in english.... then it's a 5. I'd actually buy this outright if it ever fully released
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hammertime1337

Straightforward game with good, high quality scenes. I've tried mobile version which feels great, especially with the automatic saving. Has some story, but it's not too much to the point where you'd feel like starting to skip it. It's just balanced. Great work, keep it up!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Cheetachaser

Entertaining, a single minor error I have found which involves the toilet scene.
    No obvious errors in gramar or syntax, nor in spelling. Sprites move mostly smoothly, except at higher speeds, which I assume doesn't matter since I only use speed six in automode to skip things.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

caralhos123

This game is just beginning, but it is very interesting.
    It has several tags that are my favorites such as sleep sex, incest, creampie;

What really caught my attention was that view from the top of the house where we can ''manage'' the events and explore the house.
    The shop that is under development is also very interesting, I can already imagine a lot of items that we can give her as a gift (to improve our affection and relationship) sexual toys, we can also buy medicines, such as the morning-after pill (where something related to pregnancy could be developed), condoms, sleeping pills, and more;

I really like the animations and the graphics, the semen has good consistency and is also very well animated

I also imagine the story developing incestuously, little by little improving the relationship with her, her accepting or falling in love and also unlocking new scenes according to the progress of the story and relationship with her.
    (--EDIT-- I was perhaps forgetting to talk about a ''wake up'' bar, increasing the difficulty and the use of other devices such as medicines and also the intensity of the act we are doing.
    Another thing that I find interesting would be her corruption or something similar, the option of not leaving traces of what we are doing to her in her sleep or making it very explicit to her, until she no longer cares about being woken up with sex)
    I'll leave here as a reference my two favorite games of the genre
    Night Adventure [Final] [Frazunk]
    Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [v1.4.3] [Inusuku]

I loved the game and looking forward to what comes in the next updates
  5. 4.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

As it is now 0.05 version:

Its quite good considered its version, it already has quite a few sex scenes and some resemblance of gameplay. Everything is animated thats a plus too.

Also clothing system is intractable tho not fully implemented in some places. (In a sense of you cant modify everything)

But animation quality and scenes are just not that good. She moves way too unnatural like made entirely out of water. There is no interaction its same as fucking a doll.

As it is its good idea to keep eye on it awaiting what it will become.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

V Antonio S

I played version 0.4

Good aspects of the game :

1) Good optimization

2) Sex scenes can be controlled both manually and auto

3) Easy to play

4) Small game size

Negative aspects :

1) No save system (for Android)

2) Inadequate sound effects in sex scenes (like clapping sound)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GrogGuy

Reviewed as of [v0.03]

Game is obviously very early on in development, but it definitely shows promise. The art is nice, the dialogue and conversations are fairly cute, and the dev has set up the basics of the core game play loop.

There's really not much content yet, but I like what's there so far. Should be interesting to see what it looks like after a few more updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Struppi0815

Mal sehn was da noch kommt =)
    Erstmal eine schöne Grafik. Einfache Bedienung und leicht zu verstehen.
    Freue mich schon auf Updates

Let's see what's coming =)
    First of all nice graphics. Simple operation and easy to understand.
    I look forward to updates

Thank you