VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Neon Nights 2 [Final] [CrazySky3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The game has really good graphics and some great renders. The characters really appealing. The details are also really good. Too bad it doesn't have better story and that it is so short. Practically one long sex scene...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kraz4life

A bit of an abrupt ending, but otherwise this is a terrific visual novel. Great renders and scenes (albeit with no real animations, just be warned) and a ridiculous and over the top story. My only complaint was that the ending just arrives in the middle of a great scene. I wanted to see more and maybe be able to see or choose who the winner of the contest was. Hope they make a third that continues the story!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Spettet

A sequal to Neon Nights 2. Fairly short games, basically one fairly long sex scene. Good quality still images, but there's no animations.

The game is a visual novel. There's only a couple of choices that probably doesn't impact much, so it's pretty close to a kinetic one too.

It's mostly futa on female, and it's fixating on oversized dicks and tits, gallons of cum, and rough sex to the point of damaging the receiver.

Not really hitting home for me. I like big dicks but I'd prefer within the realm of possibility. And cumming gallons of cum, like you had a water hose running just looks strange to me.

Anyhow. Still hot content, so enjoyed it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ktunga

Yeah he is one of the best devs outhere so no matter what he does he deliver it so nothing new here but his style still is amazing.i would love to see something like a Vn with many of his renders not only a short Kn ,i know he can deliver those amazing renders but till now nothing outside the middle in storytelling so even i think he is a 5 on models ,graphics,renders,still is a 2 in the toher cats sotill see an actual game my 4 star is enough for now......
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Reviewing the Demo.

Another gem by CrazySky3D with renders that are of insane quality. It starts out quite well being a continuation of the first game and even in the demo you can already see very interesting lewd scenes.

By itself, the Demo doesn't offer much yet. There's very little content so far. However, if you have played the previous game, you'll be thrilled to see the Demo not only follows on the success of the original but improves on it. So I'm giving it a 5/5 for the huge potential this game has. Let's hope it delivers.