RPGM - Abandoned - Neon Oasis [v0.3.1] [CecondCircle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

Really unique looking game with great corruption mechanics so far, and a good selection of npcs.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the corruption plays out, but I hope we don't get forced into over the top bimbofication (compulsory boob jobs, etc), so far the pacing has been really nice, but I think full nudity happened a little too quick.

Models are great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gTn90

Story writing is great, introduction of characters, setting and general pacing finds a great balance between enough dialogue to educate the audience on the plot but also dense and concise enough to keep it interesting.
    Renders are simply excellent with a great unique style, can't wait for more!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mercedes

To be honest, it's not a really good game, and the story has been seen countless times before. The graphics are also mediocre, but the game still offers something that makes me want to play it.
    Also, the game has only been able to receive two updates and deserves much more attention in my opinion.
    Here's a quick note. There are only 3 tier on Patreon and the most expensive cost 5€. Other developers start at 5€ and offer much less.

Plus:
    - female protagnist (90% of the games I play have a female MC)
    - Graphics: as mentioned not the best, but off the beaten track a unique selling point. Some current RPG's on Steam have a similar graphic style.
    - Story: Not the corruption itself, you already know, but the catfight to get rid of Cecilia, delightful (y)

Minus (can't really call it that, it's still too early to expect everything, so it's more meant as a suggestion):
    - Currently a bit too little freedom. If additional locations or events are added here, it would only help to spice up the currently somewhat monotonous daily routine.
    - Alternatives to the gym to increase other values such as fitness.

My personal wish that the MC is not bimbofied. Compared to the other girls in the club, their naturalness would be their unique selling point to attract customers.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

equem

Looks promising. Hopefully they will deliver more content soon. By the first look, it could be a decent game with corruption progress base. I hope with room also for transformations along the progress and the use of some substances (this is more a personal wishlist with my personal kinks) but the game shows pointers that could go within those lines)