Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Nephilim - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.0] [BuuPlays]

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
And there you have it, it's entirely the devs fault. I just "cheat" myself, I copy the conversations around and add my own third choice lol.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
1904/02/2023​
Game/Creator: Nephilim/ BuuPlays -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.2.0
Game Version: 0.2.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2330299 View attachment 2330300 View attachment 2330302
Updated to v0.2.0

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I am starting to dislike the people asking for mod update because game updated just a few hours prior. has it ever occurred to you guys that the modder has a life outside of this site? they have jobs, families, and personal obligations that require a lot of their time. they can't just stop their personal lives to update a mod so a few people can be happy. you can absolutely wait until they are done and stop demanding them to do it

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I am starting to dislike the people asking for mod update because game updated just a few hours prior. has it ever occurred to you guys that the modder has a life outside of this site? they have jobs, families, and personal obligations that require a lot of their time. they can't just stop their personal lives to update a mod so a few people can be happy. you can absolutely wait until they are done and stop demanding them to do it
Modders aren't always watching the game threads, but their mod threads. So ONE headsup is in my opinion ok, more is just dumb and ignorant from the posters. So I don't see the problem with the one post giving a headsup and even saying, when there is time. It was one of the politer asking, not like some others with "update when?".

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
Multimod for Nephilim
Update: 19/03/2023
Mod Version: 0.2.0
Game Version: 0.2.0

Features:

Installation:

Download:

Updated to v0.2.1

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Unlikely, this is quite opposite so maybe no
Alrighty, worth an ask. Thanks for making the mod, I basically just don't bother with most of these VN's without a mod as they're often so arbitrary with points so it means a lot to players like me who aren't up for endless replays to try and work it out, or taking it apart ourselves, I would if I had time to learn but... I do not.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
Multimod for Nephilim
Update: 20/05/2023
Mod Version: 0.2.3
Game Version: 0.2.3

Features:

Installation:

Download:

Updated to v0.2.3

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
LaikDink , I think I found a tiny (missleading/confusing) "issue" in your actual mod for v0.2.3 ... at the end scene, it says "this is it for version 0.2.2 - bla bla" ... without your mod it states correctly "this is it for version 0.2.3 - bla bla" ... I was confused and thought your mod didn't work correctly and the game would have more scenes after that, but after reinstalling the game without your mod, the game ended exactly at the same scene - this time with the correct versions statement.

Just wanted to let you know ;)

Nevertheless, Thank you very much for making this mod (y):cool:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
LaikDink , I think I found a tiny (missleading/confusing) "issue" in your actual mod for v0.2.3 ... at the end scene, it says "this is it for version 0.2.2 - bla bla" ... without your mod it states correctly "this is it for version 0.2.3 - bla bla" ... I was confused and thought your mod didn't work correctly and the game would have more scenes after that, but after reinstalling the game without your mod, the game ended exactly at the same scene - this time with the correct versions statement.

Just wanted to let you know ;)

Nevertheless, Thank you very much for making this mod (y):cool:
So maybe it's just a minor mistake from the game's developer. But frankly, I don't mind it at all because it does not affect anything

Reactions: APMaster