Mod Ren'Py Nephilim Replay & Walkthrough Mod[Duke Knox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do I alter the DukeMod file?
When I try to open it, I get a drop screen showing me folders I already have, that I cant place this file into.
It stops me from even saving the file before I can adjust it.
I am trying to turn off the daamn auto choice option (I have NO idea why I turned it on in the first place)
So now I am going down the light path, instead of the dark, the Mod is MAKING that choice FOR me.
Edit: I just reset the game to its beginning, which was the easiest choice, though it would be GREAT to have an icon to get into the mod options.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
How do I alter the DukeMod file?
When I try to open it, I get a drop screen showing me folders I already have, that I cant place this file into.
It stops me from even saving the file before I can adjust it.
I am trying to turn off the daamn auto choice option (I have NO idea why I turned it on in the first place)
So now I am going down the light path, instead of the dark, the Mod is MAKING that choice FOR me.
Edit: I just reset the game to its beginning, which was the easiest choice, though it would be GREAT to have an icon to get into the mod options.
How many times do I have to say this? At least read what’s written before downloading the mod. First, go through the mod’s instructions. Again, I'm telling—look at what's written below(PRESS ALT+K TO OPEN MOD CONFIGURATION TAB, OR YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE THE FEATURES IN THE dukeconfig.json FILE).
1.png

Also, check the screenshot(taken from inside the game folder) to see which file is being edited and how(in a notebook).
2.png
.000.png
(After editing, save it, then restart the game.)

I will enable the mod button, but right now it's only enabled for Android/touch devices.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes