VN - Ren'Py - Nephilim [v0.4.5] [BuuPlays]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Justin monrow

Nephilim [v0.1.6] review -
    Nice fantasy story in medieval setting and great renders and a different looking main character and stunning female models . Overall writing is good though there are a few typos in the game . There is background music and though there is no sex scenes yet that kissing scene was animated and looked great . There is no free roam or any sort of grinding gameplay . Overall good fantasy story with good looking female characters 5 stars for me , looking forward to next release . Highly recommended if you love fantasy story .
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

Overall: 5/10 this game has got potential, in its current state there isnt much of anything. Its writing isnt the greatest especially when it comes to dialogue between characters but nothing that cant improve over time. The only thing i dislike about this game is despite the fact you are given choices between Dark and Light, the dark choices have felt underwhelming.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    For example the first dark choice you are given is to chose to leave behind Eliza or save her, but despite choosing to leave her behind you still turn around and save her which is irritating like why give me the choice if you arent going to stick with it. However in the future just by looking at the variables i can tell this will improve. He has variables that determine if a character is alive or not. That being said we may be able to kill lots of characters, including LI's.

Story 7/10: So the Main Plot is interesting, Set in a fantasy setting we have a half angel baby with the potential to destroy or bring balance to the force. Parents murder and random ass dude adopts him at the crime scene totally not sus. Glad to see a fantasy setting, hopefully we see Elves, Vampires and other monster girls. The Dialogue has its ups and downs, if on average its a 7 their are some lines that are just cringy and drop to a 4. But nothing new for AVN's. So far only 2 LI's have been introduced out of the 15 found in the variables. The MC himself is okay, traumatic past who has put up a wall around his heart that easily crumbles in the presence of someone with twin peaks. Eliza, a loyal companion that repays the favor 10-fold. Alice, The childhood friend that reunited with the MC after 10 years.

SC 0/10 : There is no SC, there is a warning when you launch the game similar to Summer's Gone, it sounds like there wont be any for at least a few more episodes.

Renders 7/10: Solid Renders with some having more grain than others. Some scenes felt unnatural with the Character models, it looked like they had been photoshopped there but that was only a few shots. Background had lots of blur but i know that is used to reduce render time. Outdoor scenes had lots of Fauna so that's a plus

Character Models 5/10: Honestly besides Eliza lookswise they are pretty ugly, The mc jawline is scary and gives me streotypical fuckboy vibes. Alice just isnt my type. I feel like all the male characters are ugly. Except Papa . They are however pretty good quality.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lucifer6660071

The story is fascinating. Even though the writing can be improved it's still good. The character models also feel great.
    I'm looking forward to seeing where the story will take us. Keep up the good work.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ggregger33

I Just finished the play through. Renders are good. You nailed the eye very well. As for the store. It was a bit jumpy here and there but over all a great story. Where you left the store off was very good if you are on the path I chose. Over all 4 out of 5 and I think it will only improve from here so my guess will be 5 out of 5 in an update or 2.