VN Ren'Py Nerd Corruption [v0.2] [Wamboni games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 3800367

Like, dude, if you think this game is a one star and you have reasons why you think so, then that's your freedom. But calling anyone who doesn't share your opinion oTRr tastes as a bot or creator account is just dumb, don't you think?
Kijimolo obvsly didn't play the game, dudes jus a hopped up gutter troll, thats angry that someone is using his likeness as the MC... go back to to your bridge Troll

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 337 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
wont support unless the game has the following:

-stats change notification so I don't need to keep clicking that shit after every "choice"
-gallery unlock button, no I will not replay the game

another dev that for some reason don't want people to support them. interesting?

EDIT: drop this to unlock gallery
View attachment soft.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: marloskyS

mingaa3

Dec 4, 2017
Loving the game, I laugh every time MC appears on the scene. Crafting such horrendousty must have earned the dev some place between the nine hells.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes