Seeking Netorare games with forced/for duty cheating

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
Not long time ago, i found out game like
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-hearts-v0-4-5a-sinful-studios.173236/

And i barely fall in love in this concept, but this game now have not much content, because of early version, but still it's gold. It's not new plot, but was made really good. So, maybe someone know others games, with familiar system? Where your girlfriend seduce someone or forced to cheat in any way, against her will. Blackmail or do it because of your duty of job. I think, it's kinda cool.

Reactions: WinterFrost90

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Not long time ago, i found out game like
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-hearts-v0-4-5a-sinful-studios.173236/

And i barely fall in love in this concept, but this game now have not much content, because of early version, but still it's gold. It's not new plot, but was made really good. So, maybe someone know others games, with familiar system? Where your girlfriend seduce someone or forced to cheat in any way, against her will. Blackmail or do it because of your duty of job. I think, it's kinda cool.
The Interview

GFs want to be models, so they cheat on their BFs to get ahead in the modelling industry and land lucrative contract deals and whatnot. Heavy NTR and BFs are spineless wimps and oblivious for the most part

Others I recollect as well, but can't remember the name of the titles off the top of my head. Been so many games I played. But will update once I recall the others too.

Reactions: borland271

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
The Interview

GFs want to be models, so they cheat on their BFs to get ahead in the modelling industry and land lucrative contract deals and whatnot. Heavy NTR and BFs are spineless wimps and oblivious for the most part

Others I recollect as well, but can't remember the name of the titles off the top of my head. Been so many games I played. But will update once I recall the others too.
Sometimes i really get surprised, i check a lot of games by a lot of genres, but always people keep some hidden gems. You all, really breathtaking