VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Prompted into action by the promise he made to his girlfriend a year ago, Harry finally made a huge breakthrough in his quest for success by scoring a major deal for his company, in doing so setting into motion his inevitable promotion. But what he didn’t foresee is that the byproduct of his unshakable resolve would unintentionally invite an undesirable presence into his life. The representative of the subcontracting company—his old bully from high school.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Hangover Cat Purrroduction - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 - Steam + Bonus Scenes Season 2-8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.9.0): - - -

Bonus Scenes Season 2 7-8

Extras: Gallery Unlocker* - Bonus Scenes 1-6 - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
But what he didn’t foresee is that the byproduct of his unshakable resolve would unintentionally invite an undesirable presence into his life, his old bully from high school.
It sounds iNTRiging,
I'd definitely suggest making Netorare optional, :sneaky: cause I have mood swing tendencies.

ntr.jpg + Hangover Cat... lol
1497593_d03108040581f70cddfcd6e968c392c02.gif

Last edited:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I'll give the game a shot, but the old tried and true "bully rapes a girl with his big dick and now she magically can't go without him for 5 seconds" trope is getting old. Hopefully that's not how this plays out,,,but I doubt it.

As of the time I wrote the above, it exactly was as I said it was. Meant to come back and edit the post but forgot. No idea what it's like now, and judging by the reviews it looks to be a completely different game than what I played but I rarely trust reviews from this site anyway.

Last edited:

aochung

May 4, 2017
I'd like to see some equality in the way these games are created. Maybe a slow burn on the NTR, where it is teased at for game cycles (RL years) and any slight misstep could delay or prevent it. And when it does finally happen there are like 2 quick frames and left to feel like it could have lived up to the hype. Then like another couple years until something happens again, assuming the "bull" doesn't make a wrong choice, like which type of toast in the morning. Could the "cheating" LI have second thoughts or an epiphany of morality before they cheat on the MC? Maybe the "bull" needs to do some random stat grinding or play a weird mini-game that is unwinnable. Perhaps the "bull" should be forced to choose how and when to spend his resources. Maybe he won't be in the right place at the right time even if he follows all the LI instructions and the "event" doesn't happen.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Is it hard NTR?
If it is, I'm gonna pass.
Hard.
It sounds iNTRiging, :unsure:
I'd definitely suggest making Netorare optional, cause I have mood swing tendencies.

View attachment 1483617
View attachment 1483618
While I do understand and respect those who don't like NTR, I'm obviously not writing/developing for those people. You're talking to the wrong dev if you want avoidable NTR.
Has Multiple Protag tag so do you also get to play as the bully or is it just the MC and (I assume) one of, if not both girls?
Only the MC/girls.

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
Man NGL I thought it would be one of the girls getting NTR'ed by the other at first or something and was intrigued to give it a try.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Hard.

While I do understand and respect those who don't like NTR, I'm obviously not writing/developing for those people. You're talking to the wrong dev if you want avoidable NTR.

Only the MC/girls.
i was hoping for the ntr become challenge. Your girls/crush having sex with your enemy but you still have deep relationship with the girl and somehow you need to make hard choice to take her back or lose her.

But overall by the looks of the arts they are good and hot, please keep making this game and ignore ntr haters

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes